Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Torch Red Mach 1 goes down in flames.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 02:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Torch Red Mach 1 goes down in flames.....

I was driving to go get some food. And I see a Torch Red mach 1 to my left at the stop sign.

I proceed and the mach 1 made a left so he is now behind me. We make a right together, and traffic is horrible. Nothing is going to materialize i thought. The we come up on a rather large intersection and think he will be turning left there. So I go over to the left hand only, and I am the 1st car in the lane. And guess who comes up behind me. The mach 1.

We were both making a left hand turn in the same lane onto 83 N. We both punched it and let off once in the straightway. As i thought he was going
to line up with me, I was wrong. I see him at full throttle catching me quickly. I nail the throttle in 3rd(should be in second), I soon stop his pull, and pull away steadily until I let off somewhere in fourth.

We make the left, and we both trounce on it and I let off once in the straightway. As I thought he was going
to line up with me, I was wrong. I see him at full throttle catching me quickly. I nail the throttle in 3rd(should be in second<40ish>), I soon stop his pull, and pull away steadily until I let off somewhere in fourth.

He proceeds to do a ricer fly by. I take the next exit.

I am almost positive it was a 5 speed, and I believe it had an aftermarket exhaust, (magnaflow) Was quite louder than my mach 1(Stock).

That brings me to 3-0-1

Last edited by Ubergeist; 07-09-2006 at 04:05 PM.
Old 07-09-2006, 03:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts