Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

*VID* 02 Bolt-on WS6 M6 vs Blown Stang w/asshole owner *VID*

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 04:37 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default *VID* 02 Bolt-on WS6 M6 vs Blown Stang w/******* owner *VID*

READ THIS ALL TO GET THE FULL UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASURE!

Ok, I wish I could say good race and cool guy but it's quite the opposite. This guy was the absolute biggest *******, lying, POS I have ever met in my life when it comes to cars and racing.

We met up 2nite at a local cruise in, he's from outta town. The car was a Foxbody that had a 4 valve 4.6 litre with a Vortech supercharger and other supporting mods.

This guy came up all talking **** telling me to not use the bottle and run for $100. He was mad cause I wanted him to run one of my buddies first to see if we would be a good run. I am not an ******* but sometimes I don't race someone unless they have worked their way up the chain from some of my slower racing buds.

Anyhow, he talked **** and I talked **** and we head to the spot to settle the score. We line up, hands up, then down, and we're off. I hooked great and pulled him immedialtely and slowly pulled to 1-1 1/2 cars or so before the top of 4th where my shift-lite comes on. And I cross the traps with it on at the track, so this is as close to a 1/4 as it gets.

We pull back up to the group of spectators which the majority of them were with him, there were an assload of stangs out there. Anyhow some ******* with his group came running up to me and so did the driver sayn I sprayed and he spun through 4th and to run him again but from a roll. I told them that I didn't spray but if he wanted me to I would, and I promise that it would be ALOT worse for him Funny how they never take you up on that Anyhow we line em back up and go from a 1st roll which he was ahead of me on the 3rd honk and actually took off a hair before me, but as soon as I was on the gas I pulled the lead back and it was a good run til the top of 4th once more. He stayed in it for a split second after I pressed in the clutch and tapped the brakes.

We go back to the original meeting spot and this guy was irrate along with a few of his buddies saying they new I sprayed and all this BS. I told him once more we would go to another place and run them with me ON the bottle and I would smoke his ***. He claimed on the last run that he pulled me at the end and I told him he was full of ****, I had it on vid and for the very reason was for people like him.

After he and the others watched it he still tried to twist **** around. He never got off the "you sprayed me" wagon, and bitched about spinning. He said he was gonna get tires and be back next weekend and I told him to bring it, and I would be juiced this time and his *** was toast. This **** kept escallating to the point where I thought it was going to break out into an all out brawl.

I hate stupid ************* like this and I did talk some **** to him cause he was such a douche bag. Who knows if he'll come back or not, but I know he went home 2nite the loser that he is

To whoever you are

LS1 > ******* I raced

http://video.ls1tech.com/video/e5ec5...d347b5438f.htm
Old 07-16-2006, 04:56 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice one!
Old 07-16-2006, 04:57 AM
TECH Resident

Tha is some good **** bro....This makes me want to be home more and more.....while playing the sandbox here in Iraq, I miss all the good races!! Good ****, good kills...
Old 07-16-2006, 09:02 AM
Teching In

Nice kill, that guy sounds like a douche.
Old 07-16-2006, 09:18 AM
Staging Lane

Did you get the 100 dollars?
Old 07-16-2006, 09:39 AM
TECH Junkie

nice job
Old 07-16-2006, 10:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good kill! Too bad you had to deal with a moron.
Old 07-16-2006, 11:20 AM
Teching In

Awesome! You busted his *** every time. **** him and his power adder! BAD ***.
Old 07-16-2006, 11:20 AM
Teching In

My bad.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:43 PM
TECH Addict

Nice kill man

peace
Old 07-16-2006, 02:11 PM
TECH Addict

good kill on the pony.r u from bg ?
Old 07-16-2006, 02:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BriancWS6
This **** kept escallating to the point where I thought it was going to break out into an all out brawl.
If I was there, I would've had your back Brian, tell'em to bring it anyway they can.
And nice runnin T/A, those are awesome numbers for your mods.
Old 07-16-2006, 02:29 PM
Teching In

The reason it pisses me off so much is because a couple of weeks ago I went out with just me and my wife to the local hang to try and find a couple races. Go to the spot ands there is a blue WRX and a slammed older yellow civic(i think). I was afraid they were taking care of business and didnt want me there so I asked if they were racing for money. The dude with the WRX says depends on how bad you want to lose. I was like damn they must be fast so I start to look through the window at his pillar guages and figure what the hell 20 bucks for a good race. I tell him I have 20 that says mines faster. He says OK but his partner was going to race the civic first.
Well a 97 T/A with headders pulls up and he says his car is not running right but he would like to race for fun. Well alright! This is what I came here for. My wife even brought the video camera.
I didnt even pay attention to the race between the WRX and civic because I was setting up the race with the T/A. We line up and well you know how it goes when you put a nearly stock LS1 up against a nearly stock LT1. When we slow down I give him a big thumbs up and told him good job. He says those ls1's really are better. He was pretty cool and I think he comes into play later.
We go back and the WRX dude asks who won? I guess he didnt watch I dont know but I ask him if hes ready and he starts to crawdad and says that his buddy dont want to put up the money(20 bucks HA HA). There are more people here now and a guy in a white turbo charged eagle talon challenges me just for fun. Cool. We dont really talk and we just line up. I blew his doors off and I think the LT1 could have took him. What a great night right, wrong. I would have gave the guy the thumbs up and all that but he turned around and ran back to his buddys. I pull up and I can tell these guys hate me. Im not sure why but I am sure they do.
This one younger chunky guy starts jumpin around sayin this guy wants to race, this guy wants to race, pointing at another turbo charged talon just like the one I already spanked so I am confused. Then the two guys in the car say lets race for more. Ok, I am not stupid but I am caught up in the moment and having a good time. I said WTF do you guys have nitrous or what and the chunky fella swears up and down that its just turbo charged. Yeah right, so I tell them I just got 20 bucks to loose.

There are about 15 people here now and we line up. We take off and my nose is inching forward and all off a sudden the Talon goes BOOM and hits about 115-120 through the quarter. Well shoot! That wasnt really fair at all so I try to stop them at the end and they wont stop so I follow them back to the laughing mob and the WRX Punk who was holding the money ran over and hurried up to hand the money to the driver of Talon.
I got out and proceeded to ask the 5 or 6 that I was up against why they freakin lied to me. I probably would have paid 20 just to see it beat me, but know I feel cheated. These guys were real jerks and the chunky one again speeks up and says were F@#$N Hustlers. I looked at him and said, "Well then were is your ride at HUSTLER!" Needles to say he went uh, uh, uh, its on its way! AHH HAA it was priceless so I through in a "All you brought were your pom poms you F!@#N chearleader! Well I turned to look at the other 4 or 5 and I heard somebody crying. I swear, the fat dude started crying and rushed me. It was CRAZY! I squared up with him in the street and suddenly I was surrounded by 5 dudes and a crying chunky dude. The guy says swing on me I dare you. I looked around and immediately knew I would not win. At that time the 97 T/A guy stepped in between me and the crowd and says you better get out of here while you still can. I took it that was my chance so I headed for the car.
My wife got it all on video. They might as well have just mugged me and if I would of stuck around I am sure they would have. Man that sucked. If I would have just hade one friend with me it would never have went down like that. To bad I havent got ant friends in this wierd *** place(reno NV).
Sorry I hijacked your thread and it was so long.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:21 PM
Staging Lane

Good story - there is always some dude running his mouth that normally don't even have a car.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:25 PM
Teching In

Damn thats crazy, whats with all the thug street racers. Why cant people just be a car enthusiast. I never race for money, just for fun. Once you start racing for money against people you dont know, thats when **** turns ugly.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:34 PM
TECH Junkie

i would love to knock a tubby *** out if he was talking ****
Old 07-16-2006, 03:38 PM
Teching In

Sure wish I wasnt alone with my wife. I really needed a partner. I could have destroyed him.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:39 PM
TECH Junkie

all u had to do was throw a piece of cake down the street and fat boys gone..thats one less person
Old 07-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Teching In

I guess I will just have to stick to Sacramento Raceway. Oh yeah, 13.3 @ 105 on crappy street tires. I just put a Yank 3000 stall and I had to damn near just let it roll off the line and then ease into it (2.2 60). I believe in 12s with some DRs.
Old 07-16-2006, 05:39 PM
TECH Regular

I hate to be the "stang guy" who chimes in but a s/c 4v in a foxbody is nasty. I haven't seen any s/c 4v dyno less than 430rwhp. Even a 2v will make 350-400. No doubt I believe your story just wondering about the foxbody. With a 4v it should easily be a mid 11s ride? Either way great kill and he got what he deserved.