Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

93 camaro z28 vs 1997 trans am

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 01:12 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 camaro z28 vs 1997 trans am

i was coming home tonight when a white transam pulled up beside me, he revved on me and then open the throttle. We were doing about 20, when he opened the throttle, i went wot and caught right up, when i hit 2nd i instantly jumped a half of a car length and i ran up on traffic. we went about another mile, and he once again opened the throttle from about 30 mph, i slammed it again and pulled right up on him and we ran into traffic again. We finally hit a open highway, i told him to go first (with the way i was pulling on him at lower speeds, i figured with open road ahead i would really get him) He slammed the pedal from a 50 mph roll, and i followed. i pulled about a half a car length, and he stayed right beside me all the way, we stopped at about 110, he was right behind the passenger door. My cars only upgrades are a flowmaster muffler, and highflow cat. I am soon going to get hooker supercompetiton headers, a k&n cai, an air foil, 180 degree thermastat, and maybe a 50-150 adjustable shot of NOS. Im not sure of the TAs ,mods other than a very loud exhaust.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:50 AM
Teching In

Hey Hey now, play nice with the fellow F-bodies - eat rice instead
Old 09-01-2006, 04:03 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 8CYLINDER
Hey Hey now, play nice with the fellow F-bodies - eat rice instead
well i just got this camaro, and wanted to test it against another lt1, the other cars ive beaten have been a been a b16 civic, and sr20 powered 240sx running 7 psi, a mostly stock 94 s10 claimin to run 14.2(yeah right) a malibu with a body kit and wing with GTR badges, and a saturn. Its been mainly rice, but i wanted to see what muscle could do against the same muscle
Old 09-01-2006, 03:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by erickeown
Its been mainly rice, but i wanted to see what muscle could do against the same muscle
yeah, you can only eat rice for so long until you start craving a real meal. It's much more rewarding when your prey is harder to catch. Good kill.