Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Gave a GT a head start...

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 10:42 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Gave a GT a head start...

So Im on my way home form seeing the g/f. Im comin up on a red light and I see horizontal tail lights, it was mid 90's style. Immediately I know its a stang. I go to 5th just to cruise by him and let him hear some exhaust to see what he does. Sure enuff as im cruisin by and past him, I hear him catching up and it was pretty loud. He comes up on my passenger side and passes me with about 1 car length between us. He is hittin the gas hardcore tryin to call me out as he's staring in the side mirror. I drop it in 3rd and take off, he hears me and takes off too. I caught him by the top of 3rd, walked him even harder from top of 3 into and thru 4th. Then he just slowed down and left me alone. I know its not much to brag about, but I just got my car back and finally had a chance to test out my newly built tranny!! It was fun tho. I loved the look on his face as I walked right by him. Priceless.

Last edited by Red99TransAm; 09-01-2006 at 10:48 PM.
Old 09-02-2006, 02:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Red99TransAm
I caught him by the top of 3rd, walked him even harder from top of 3 into and thru 4th. Then he just slowed down and left me alone.
don't you mean....."he pulled me to the top of 3rd, I fell behind even farther from top of 3 into and thru 4th. Then he just walked away and left me alone."

j/k dude. Good kill man, good kill.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:15 PM
Launching!

Yeah you're right, thats what really happened, how did you know? lol
Old 09-03-2006, 01:35 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

good kill man..
Old 09-03-2006, 04:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Red99TransAm
Yeah you're right, thats what really happened, how did you know? lol
...he told me. Just razzin' ya man. Good kill. Question: I'm really starting to fall for the T/A, you have any pics of yours you'd be willing to post up? If not thats cool. Just thought I'd ask. I'm looking for as many different color T/A pics I can find to help me decide.
Old 09-03-2006, 05:43 PM
TECH Resident

nice kill
Old 09-03-2006, 08:17 PM
Teching In

good kill i see your in hudson....take care
Old 09-03-2006, 09:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 8CYLINDER
...he told me. Just razzin' ya man. Good kill. Question: I'm really starting to fall for the T/A, you have any pics of yours you'd be willing to post up? If not thats cool. Just thought I'd ask. I'm looking for as many different color T/A pics I can find to help me decide.

I dont have a scanner to post up pics on here. Altho my g/f does and a buddy of mine has a picture somewhere of me next to my car and him next to his formy, I'll try and see what I can do. BesZ28, yea I'm in Hudson. do you ever goto any car shows around here? I see you're makin alot of power, I'd love to see your car sometime.