Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ferrari 360!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 12:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Too bad the guy wouldnt race. On a side note though 2 weekends ago i saw a 575 maranello on the highway go ripping past me at like 100 mph so I followed him for a bit (camaro sold so I was driving my g35x). Car looked and sounded sweet and was a metallic silver color, however as we are crusing along all of a sudden I see a pair of strange tail lights in the right hand lane about to get off at an exit and wouldnt you know it, a black lambo murcielago! I couldnt believe it, and it was too bad he was taking an exit as I would have loved to see the two of them go at it.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Always remember you can't force someone to race you. There may have been a good reason on his behalf. Ligten up and better luck next time.

Old 10-31-2006, 12:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the 360 is a really nice car, but its not exactly the best thing, actually its nowhere near the best. but yea he'd rape us...bad
Old 10-31-2006, 12:57 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Tainted
the 360 is a really nice car, but its not exactly the best thing, actually its nowhere near the best. but yea he'd rape us...bad
Considering the F430 is considered by many to be the best sports car in the world, what else do you put ahead of the 360??
Old 10-31-2006, 01:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Deuuuce
Considering the F430 is considered by many to be the best sports car in the world, what else do you put ahead of the 360??
F-body
Old 10-31-2006, 08:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
F-body
hahaha funny....

but agreed!
Old 10-31-2006, 08:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Deuuuce
i consider the F430 far from the best sports car. actually nowhere near it. if im rich and im gonna fork out that kinda money ***** ferrari that every rich douche has, helllllllo veyron or saleen S7TT
Old 11-01-2006, 10:23 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tainted
i consider the F430 far from the best sports car. actually nowhere near it. if im rich and im gonna fork out that kinda money ***** ferrari that every rich douche has, helllllllo veyron or saleen S7TT
The 360 is truly one of one of the most beautiful cars every produced. The attetion to detail is amazing. Even the small things like the headlights are just amazing to look at. Not to mention the engine cover is clear so you can see that bright red V8. If I get rich anytime soon this will be the car I will buy. O and the sound it puts many to shame. I think the 360 is a better looking car then the 430. The car reallu looks good in a silver as opposed to Roosa Corso.
Old 11-10-2006, 01:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No i was the cheap *** sitting in Mcdonalds not him. He went driving by. I've seen it twice up there.~Cole~
Old 11-10-2006, 09:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

You guys gotta understand, that these Ferrari's..lambo's...whatever, are pretty much, built to the hilt, save for forced induction...etc etc. hence, the numerous visit's to the delaership,....the lack of "daily driver" capability, although SOME owners do drive there cars every day.

That said, there isn't MUCH room for improvement,...unless you go with some sort of a power adder, and , in this case, nitrous or a turbo setup would be the only route.

It's not like you can call FERRACCI'S SPEED SHOP...and order a stroker kit or something. Or camshafts for that matter. Ya know?... Anways....these cars and ones alike are the only reason I have my car. Not too many feelings like robbing some chump in a 200+ thousand dollar car, of his pride. Nope, not much like it.
Old 11-11-2006, 02:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
You guys gotta understand, that these Ferrari's..lambo's...whatever, are pretty much, built to the hilt, save for forced induction...etc etc. hence, the numerous visit's to the delaership,....the lack of "daily driver" capability, although SOME owners do drive there cars every day.

That said, there isn't MUCH room for improvement,...unless you go with some sort of a power adder, and , in this case, nitrous or a turbo setup would be the only route.

It's not like you can call FERRACCI'S SPEED SHOP...and order a stroker kit or something. Or camshafts for that matter. Ya know?... Anways....these cars and ones alike are the only reason I have my car. Not too many feelings like robbing some chump in a 200+ thousand dollar car, of his pride. Nope, not much like it.

Lol, do you honestly think they care if your $30000 F-body is faster? Will it handle? Is every stitch in the seat hand-woven? Does it get you into any social you choose to go to? Speed is the last thing a lot of these guys consider. If all they wanted was factory performance, they would buy a C6Z. They are after refinement and exclusivity. They could care less if you pull them on the freeway or from a stoplight. jmho
Old 11-11-2006, 02:43 AM
12 Second Club

You would be wrong about the numerous visits to the dealership. Yes some are but I know a lot few people personally that have only done routine maintence. One has almost 30k miles on his Murcie and its only had oil changes no clutches or stuff like that. I have riden in a Murcie and Gallardo and the only thing that would keep me from driving it daily would be the visibility out of the Murcie, the Gallardo I would.

There is room for improvement on them too. I know one guy (not personally) that has gained roughly 40 whp on a Gallardo from only exhaust and a tune.

If I ever have the money for an exotic I will definatly have one. There definatly awesoem machines. Everytime I see one or ride in one I get that drive to work harder so that I can.
Old 11-11-2006, 03:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

if i was a billionaire i would probably just buy the enzo ferrari, lamborghini murcialgo and spend the rest of the money on every generation of f-bodys and vettes ever imagined
Old 11-11-2006, 06:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BLKWS.6
Lol, do you honestly think they care if your $30000 F-body is faster? Will it handle? Is every stitch in the seat hand-woven? Does it get you into any social you choose to go to? Speed is the last thing a lot of these guys consider. If all they wanted was factory performance, they would buy a C6Z. They are after refinement and exclusivity. They could care less if you pull them on the freeway or from a stoplight. jmho

I strongly dissagree with you.

Yes, they buy it for the reasons you mentioned but, in the end, they are still human, and where once, all kids. They know how it is to play sports, they know how it is to be in fights,...and they know well enough, or have ENOUGH MOTZZI (*****) in the to know they they didn't go out and buy they're "200 mph" car, to get beat by a car that is rated at, lets say 180mph.

You can't tell me they don't get pissed. Your generalizing. Yes, one or two, that are over 60, won't give a ****. The rest of the young bucks....trust me, they care. I've experienced it firsthand. on numerous occasions.
Old 11-11-2006, 06:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BLK85
You would be wrong about the numerous visits to the dealership. Yes some are but I know a lot few people personally that have only done routine maintence. One has almost 30k miles on his Murcie and its only had oil changes no clutches or stuff like that. I have riden in a Murcie and Gallardo and the only thing that would keep me from driving it daily would be the visibility out of the Murcie, the Gallardo I would.

There is room for improvement on them too. I know one guy (not personally) that has gained roughly 40 whp on a Gallardo from only exhaust and a tune.

If I ever have the money for an exotic I will definatly have one. There definatly awesoem machines. Everytime I see one or ride in one I get that drive to work harder so that I can.
Ha...another person that thinks i am talking outta my ***. Yes, I know people as well with high end exotic's. My FRIEND bruce, lol...who owns more cars then ANY TEN OF US....has plenty of exotic's. Not one or two , or three ferrari's....more like 18 ferrari's, bentlies. lambo's, whatever. He, is the richest man I have ever met,....and trust me, sit him down for a glass of whiskey, and he'll keep you there ALL day talking about how he thinks these cars are great but, "they're all pieces of ****"

They do break,...do some research and you will see. Even motor trend, or car and driver broke the lambo on numerous occasions. All cars break, ...one way or the other. But, if it gets driven like a BITCH it's whole life, the only problem your gonna need to worry about is which air freshener to use.

I have nothng against exotic's....they just happen to be my target.
Old 11-11-2006, 06:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BLKWS.6
If all they wanted was factory performance, they would buy a C6Z.
lol no. theyd buy a bugatti veyron and rub the Z's face in the dirt. sorry, not gonna start no war but we all know its true. so anyhow back to the point. theres performance from the factory, exclusivness out the ***, killer looks, unbelivable handeling, everything quality wise couldnt be beaten. I mean how many 250mph supercars have a full out heavy leather interior with jewels for guages and diamonds in the dash?
Old 11-11-2006, 07:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

I love how ferrari literally puts there Formula 1 technology into there production cars........brakes,paddle shift, chasis, etc.

id like to seem then use those titanium gear boxes and anti-stalling devices, as well as the self extinguisher in one of there concepts.
Old 11-11-2006, 07:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Well I can't wait till GM uses there flux capacitors in there production vehicles. I'd like to go back in time for a few things.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well I can't wait till GM uses there flux capacitors in there production vehicles. I'd like to go back in time for a few things.

haha well compared to GM, you literally buy into ferraris formula 1 program everytime you buy one of there cars
Old 11-12-2006, 01:22 AM
12 Second Club

Ha...another person that thinks i am talking outta my ***. Yes, I know people as well with high end exotic's. My FRIEND bruce, lol...who owns more cars then ANY TEN OF US....has plenty of exotic's. Not one or two , or three ferrari's....more like 18 ferrari's, bentlies. lambo's, whatever. He, is the richest man I have ever met,....and trust me, sit him down for a glass of whiskey, and he'll keep you there ALL day talking about how he thinks these cars are great but, "they're all pieces of ****"

They do break,...do some research and you will see. Even motor trend, or car and driver broke the lambo on numerous occasions. All cars break, ...one way or the other. But, if it gets driven like a BITCH it's whole life, the only problem your gonna need to worry about is which air freshener to use.

I have nothng against exotic's....they just happen to be my target.
Where did I say they dont break?