Ferrari 360!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 12:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BLK85
Where did I say they dont break?

"you would be wrong about the numerous trips to dealerships"

...in my case, I am not wrong. how this all started...
This guy bruce, who owns these cars, is a pretty cool dude, all things considered. He buys his wife(who told me she wants to adopt me, my bags have been packed for some time now), a brand new bentley, every year, as well as other cars. His sons, who are twins, look like butthead and butthead,...they own MULTIPLE HEMI cars, as well as he gave them both there own car dealerships. They have everything you could imagine. Lear JETS, home plate BOX office seats, full right over home plate at the Indians stadium. When I fist met him, threw my uncle(s)...he threw me the keys to a brand new, the **FIRST** yellow Ferrari 550 marinello in the united states. Cool dude right...well....he would have given US the keys to the RED F50 Ferrari that was sitting right next to it but,...as luck would have it....as BRAND NEW as the car was,....it dropped a valve.

That topic,...then set off a drunken conversation that lasted for hours.....about the quality, and about owning these types of cars. Yes, he drievs them daily... yes, like all cars, they do break.

As far as who's car breaks, and how reliable it is,...well.... thats up to the owner and his driving style...as well as the quality at the factory that day. Was it a monday car?....or a friday car?
Old 11-14-2006, 01:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My sister has one of these cars and she was happy to know you all like it! I went for a drive in it and we got pulled over by 4 cops! She was SPEEDING!!! The officer let her off the hook! I was sooo mad! You know if it were me in my TA I would have had the car impounded and my license taken away going that fast!
Regardless of that I am not really impressed! I like my TA that I have put countless hours into to make nice. If you can't mod the car I don't think it is as fun.
I like her other Ferrari better.
If you want any pictures of the car just ask and I can get you whatever you want.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:07 PM
TECH Resident

I raced one a couple of days ago. I was lucky enough to have one roll up to a stop light next to me. I didn't think he would run but we both rolled out from the stop light and then punched it. He was a little ahead at the punch and it stayed that way until we let off around 90. We talked a minute at the next light. I told him it was awsome to run a Ferrari and the commented that I had a fast car. Never thought I'd get to run a Ferrari.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mrs. Ronin
My sister has one of these cars and she was happy to know you all like it!

I like her other Ferrari better...

Originally Posted by Mrs. Ronin
just ask and I can get you whatever you want...
How about her phone number. j/k
Old 11-15-2006, 08:33 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SummerOnTheChain
What kind of Ferrari owner eats Mcdonalds in his car?

LOL. Sounds like a cool guy and not some stuck-up snob. Ever think about how he can afford one of these? $5.00 to eat at Micky D's or $25.00 for a restaurant. He's probably car poor but we each have our vices.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:51 AM
Staging Lane

My Brother in law (married to my sister!) Always TALKS about how we should race BUT I have yet to see him back that up! They have another Ferrari, I can't remember what it is I think it is the Magnum PI car and they were so proud of it when they first got it! They thought they were the coolest! THEN my husband and I got our car and it sounds better and preforms better! So they had to go get this 360. I admit it sounds good BUT I haven't had our car around it to compare. Soon my engine will be back in and I will do a comparison! Maybe I will get video of them together! You guys can decide! I DOUBT he will race me though! He is all talk no walk!
Old 11-15-2006, 10:51 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dbuie
LOL. Sounds like a cool guy and not some stuck-up snob. Ever think about how he can afford one of these? $5.00 to eat at Micky D's or $25.00 for a restaurant. He's probably car poor but we each have our vices.
Funny thing is one of my buddies who is from Cinncinati has pics of Chad Johnson eating McDonalds at the same damn McDonalds 3 times a day, everyday. He will also just park in the parking lot and eat, and sometime he will be in a like a lime green lambo and then the next it will be like a buick century or something random and indescreet like that. Pretty funny IMO.