Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

1 death two kills

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 10:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1 death two kills

I woke up early on Sat to clean out the camaro and put the spare and crap in the garage. I called my friend with the SRT4 and told him to meet me at LACR in Palmdale. I get there and all the pro-street cars are running, and the street cars are all lined up in the pits. I pull up and feel completely out classed there are five Cobras, one was the new GT500(20's up front DR's out back), plus one Evo the owner claimed would hit 12's low twelves that day, and a c5 Z06. After waiting 2 hours my friend finally pulls up and we wait. It was really windy that day and I guess some **** blew out on the track so I lost an hour drive one way, 2+ hours of waiting, 20 bucks for a tech card, and 20 bucks in gas. What a death. My friend rides with me and lets his ricer homeboy drive his car, he drives like a complete ricer the whole way home(weaving in and out of traffic doing stupid ****). When we get to Victorville we catch a red light he takes the left lane and I take ther far right lane with a 350Z in the middle. When the light turned green I smashed the gas ans my tires screamed loud, when I caught traction I got a car length on the 350Z,was dead even with the SRT4, and pulling. I shut down at 110 4 or 5 lenghts ahead of the SRT4 and way ahead of the 350Z.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:52 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what do you have done to your ride
Old 09-17-2006, 10:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by T-REZ
what do you have done to your ride
Nothing worth mentioning or I wouldnt have felt so out classed by the Cobras, that must be how civic owners feel.