Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LS1's sucks ass, they are pieces of shit

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 09:44 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1's sucks ***, they are pieces of ****

Hello everyone, my name is Chaz Reinholdt, and i drive a 1992 Honda Civic Hatch. I dropped a 409 in it the other day. Right now i do around 6.9 seconds in the qtr mile track. LS1's are pieces of ****, my civic can take anything u throw at it, i have a 409 poly-neumatic stroker Inner outter under kit motor with a Hydro-polonic intake super aero-camming auto-shifting import intake. I have actually beaten an enzo, and a quad supercharged veyron from 0-92 MPH in first gear, thats civics for you baby. The 900 horsepower LS1s cant even touch my hatchback and is rear trans-axle is top of the line. i have a 7 speed automatic-manual transmission (manumattic for the slow people)(very rare swap) and i got the 1460 hp big-block V4 engine. i got custom ground triple cam-shafts, and i got ported and polished copper head outter bore .008 cylinder head walls. I also have dual crankshafts and a titanium alloy oilpan imported from Baghdad Iraq, i swear they have the fastest cars there, i used to live there back in 62'. I have a throttle body thats been drilled out to 200 MM. And i got dual air intake systems that pertrude out of the hood. I have an intake manifold that actually turned red after he hits Vtec, Thats right!! I have a hi-flow AKI sports oil-pressure regulator simulator resonator terminator. Running elephant ton injectors. Also, Rubbing alcohol injection turbolator, all top of the line. i also currently have 22" chrome wheels on it. i have 4 19" subs located 2 in the hatch. My engine can convert to a V-6 on eco-save switch, so i save gasoline. I currently have installed a 266 series custom intake with chrome release hatch, to let in extra horsepower. I also have a custom catback quadro-ped exhaust with a deerpark Triple O consuming filtered brass U rings under neath it. I also have an Addtionator series holographic dickenson's release valve for my nitrous switch. I currently have a 680 ounce bottle of nitous in my back seats, and 2 scuba tanks full of nitrous for back up. I am currently sponsored by the Speed channel and gatorade. I also have radiator controll upper rocker lifter crane arms taken from my friend 2004 ferrari 360 modena (beat him already). I also have a Hypophylum generator which acts as a compressor for my turbocharged resonator tips. My piston walls are coated with a high temperature urethane compound surrounded by gelotenous goo. My radiator was custom made by Chip Foose himself (well if it aint Chip the Man!), i was on the overhaulin' show episode #29. When u see me, u wont see me anymore, they call me the MagicMan cause now u see me, now u dont. I will race anyone who wants to race me for pink slips or cash, there is no limit on money, as high as u want cause i know i will beat you. me and my brother have honda civic hatch backs, and people call us the Rex Brothers! Dont mess with the Rex Brothers.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:48 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dude with the **** you got there you should a hell of alot faster than a 6.90. I have a ls1 with half that **** and runs a low 4 so there you go should have bought a ls1
Old 09-25-2006, 09:50 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

one and done.

Quick Reply: LS1's sucks ass, they are pieces of shit