Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Funniest thing I have witnessed!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 06:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Funniest thing I have witnessed!!!

Me and a buddy of mine were out crusing around and these two ricers came up along either sides of me. I could tell they wanted some, but I was by no means going to race on the road we were on, cause every single time I drive on this road I see cops.

Well the guy on my side looked at me and gave me a nod, like whats up wanna race?? I looked over at my buddy and was like watch this ****.. I waved back at him and told him to start it off.

Well I guess he had a walky talky or something cause he was talking to the other guy saying lets go for it.

As all three of us got even He honked the horn and on the second to last honk I put my car in neutral. As the third honk came I reved up to act like I was flooring it. THey took off, And no longer did they take off there were two cops parked on each side of the road at two different gas stations..

Needless to say they both were pulled over, so I made a u-turn and went back by as the cops were getting out of there cars, both drivers flipped me off and I was laughing my *** off.

Just thought I would share this story.

Lane
Old 01-07-2007, 06:57 PM
TECH Regular

hahahahaha owned!
Old 01-07-2007, 07:17 PM
mcG
TECH Resident

haha great stuff
Old 01-07-2007, 07:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NICE NICE - i do that- differentlyt i am racing and they dont really think an suv would be so they pull the other tool over- but my time will come

hint- blazer
Old 01-07-2007, 08:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

ricers are so dumb.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice kills.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:43 PM
Staging Lane

Old 01-07-2007, 08:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very good fake out, and thanks for sharing. The only thing that could've made your story better would've been a video of the traffic stops. Keep a digital Camera in the car when you have a passenger.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:54 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Very good fake out, and thanks for sharing. The only thing that could've made your story better would've been a video of the traffic stops. Keep a digital Camera in the car when you have a passenger.
Everyone tells me that!!! Lol. But I try not to race that much anyways. I am still paying on tickets... And if I get another anytime soon, then my wife will have a **** fit. You married fellows know what I am talking about. But when I do race I am picky on location, and time...

Lane

Last edited by crazylane; 01-07-2007 at 09:00 PM.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ricers are sooo stupid
Old 01-07-2007, 10:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hahahahaha killed two ricers with one Muscle car
Old 01-08-2007, 08:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good kills, would have been great on video.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:06 PM
TECH Resident

Old 01-08-2007, 11:22 PM

LOL, that's awesome!

I was heading to work one time with a couple friends and we saw my other friend pulled over by a cop. The cop had his back to us, so we drove by real slow and flipped my friend off laughing at him. The cop was facing him, so he couldn't do anything except smile and ignore us, lol. Funny **** when he finally made it to work.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:28 AM
Teching In

I was in my friends old IROC and pulled up to a light next to a Chevelle. My friend asked what he had in it and they guy replied "More then you can handle kid." so my friend said "Really? Care to prove it?". I'm sitting there thinking we are going to get spanked bad and my buddy says "Watch this!". He start revving a little and the light changes and the Chevelle takes off like a bat out of hell and next thing I hear is the cop that was sitting two cars behind the Chevelle. My buddy just laughed cause he saw the cop before he said anything and since the guy was being a d|ck he decided not to tell him.

Kind of a d|ck move but after I thought about it, the guy in the Chevelle kind of deserved it. As we drove by the cop was getting out of his car and they guy in the Chevelle just had his head planted against the wheel. Hopefully the guy only got a warning.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:40 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by crazylane
Me and a buddy of mine were out crusing around and these two ricers came up along either sides of me. I could tell they wanted some, but I was by no means going to race on the road we were on, cause every single time I drive on this road I see cops.

Well the guy on my side looked at me and gave me a nod, like whats up wanna race?? I looked over at my buddy and was like watch this ****.. I waved back at him and told him to start it off.

Well I guess he had a walky talky or something cause he was talking to the other guy saying lets go for it.

As all three of us got even He honked the horn and on the second to last honk I put my car in neutral. As the third honk came I reved up to act like I was flooring it. THey took off, And no longer did they take off there were two cops parked on each side of the road at two different gas stations..

Needless to say they both were pulled over, so I made a u-turn and went back by as the cops were getting out of there cars, both drivers flipped me off and I was laughing my *** off.

Lane
Old 01-09-2007, 09:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by crazylane

Lane
Ricers are so stupid!! Good kill!!!