Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Raced a few on my way to Rehobeth

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 09:10 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Raced a few on my way to Rehobeth

Went to the beach with the gf over the weekend and got to race a vette, integra, and lets not forget a civic, lol. Heres how they all went

The Vette. I sorta feel bad about this one cause this guy had just gotten his vette and still had temp tags on it. So im right behind this guy on the onramp to Rt 50 and he gives it some gas and i follow to show im interested. Well we come off the ramp at about 60-65 with me a car back and both of us punching it. I was gaining on him by the end of third and with the shift into 4th i cruised by him and then let off at the top of 4th. The thing that pissed me off a bit tho was that when i waved/gave the thumbs up as he cruised by me after i had let off he just kept looking forward and didnt even acknowledge anything. I dunno, i guess he was just pissed cause he thought he was the baddest thing out there and then i walked him fairly easily. oh well.

The integra and civic. Both of these guys merged on the highway together a little ways in front of me and i knew i was in for some fun. Both of these guys are your typical basic ricer. Big wing, decals, huge tach, and a massive fart pipe.

Well im sitting next to the integra for a bit and he doesnt appear up for anything. So i give up and just pull away. I look in my rearview and i see the civic coming up fast. He was prolly doing about 15-20 mph faster then i was and as soon as he reached my rear bumper i dropped into 3rd and punched it and stopped the civics roll so fast that he didnt even pass my car, although he came close. On the shift into 4th i quickly started pulling away. Then the ******* comes flying back by cutting across 3 lanes and almost clips my rear bumper, so i guess he won since he did the flyby 30 seconds later. Im still unsure about how that rule works.

So i get near the integra to see if he wants to go and were cruising at about 80 and im in 5th and i hear him punch it.....but he barely starts going anywhere. At that point i busted out laughing and dropped it into 4th and started putting lengths on him by the time i topped 4th gear.

Anyways, it was fun. I always enjoy reminding ricers they are ***** slow for the most part. And i do feel bad about hurting the vettes feelings, but hopefully that will inspire him to start modding the car

Oh, and why do you get a cobra, with gotvenm as a license plate and then be afraid to punch it a lil bit. I thought i was gonna get a good race there too but that guy wouldnt go. Oh well. Good weekend
Old 01-15-2007, 09:10 AM
TECH Addict

Wow, that ended up being a long post, my bad, lol
Old 01-15-2007, 09:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Good runs, what color was the vette was it a C6? I think i'm gonna cruise down tonight, but i never see anything worth messing with when i'm in my car..
Old 01-15-2007, 12:18 PM

Good kills! And I wouldn't worry about the Vette. They shouldn't race unless they considered the possibilty that they might lose.
Old 01-16-2007, 08:29 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 98NATA
Good runs, what color was the vette was it a C6? I think i'm gonna cruise down tonight, but i never see anything worth messing with when i'm in my car..
dont remember, silver maybe
Old 01-16-2007, 06:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98NATA
You guys gotta quit coming down to my neck of the woods street racing... and not inviting me!
Old 01-16-2007, 07:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ha, i went down last night but there was no one to play with, but what else is new
Old 01-17-2007, 11:47 AM
On The Tree

nothing wrong about a longer post. if you got a story, tell it!

-sectari