Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

95 Z VS 200+ lexus

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 10:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Z VS 200+ lexus

alright so ive only had my Z for about 5 months so im just cruisin around town mindin my owen buissnes and stuff and i see a few of my buddies hanign out and the lot so i pull in there and everyones checkin out the new ride and were just talkin and hangin out havnin some fun when this lil guy in this lexus shows up and about hits my car so i walk over to his car to see what the heck hes doing and he rolls down his window and pulls out a 100 dollar bill and says that he will bet me a $100 bucks he will beat me b atleast 2 cars...so im thinkin damn dude must be pretty fast you kno..so im like alright whatever i guess so we head out to a local race road and we line up and wait for all the people that went out there to see us race set up at the finsih line...and my buddies calls me and tells me coast is clean no cars to go ahead and do it...so i tell the lil guy lets do it and we get all ready and we do the three honk thing and right when he hits the horn for the 3rd time i take off at half gas and i instantly get out about a car ahead of him so im gettin all excited thinkin yea ima win my first race when all the sudden hes dead even with me so then i just put it threw the floor board and im back out in front of him but this time i got a pretty good lead about 4 cars and it stays like that till the end he never caught back up...after we get to the end i pull over and talk to my buddies and they tell me i beat him by about 4 cars and he come back around and says double or nothing so you kno im a lil cocky now since i just spanked him and say alright lets do it then...so we take of back up the road and the same thing happens again...oh and he sprayed on me both races...i didnt think it was to bad makin $200 bucks for my first time racin...