Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

98 Z28 beat C6

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 01:29 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98 Z28 beat C6

Ok many of yall are not going to believe me but it did happen. I was heading towards the gym with my brother and saw a white C6, at first i didnt pay that much attention since I was real low on fuel and was just going to fuel up right away, but then I was like what the hell let me just rev it to see if he wants to race, well I did rev it and passed him and he got behind me immediately I got so surprised how fast he got behind me. Well he got beside me and kept taking off and somehow I would keep up with him when my trans would kick down hard as my car kept going sideways at 45mph, Well then we stardted to slow down so we can get a longer stretch to race since there was quite some traffic in front of us, but when we did my car kicked down so hard that it spun out and somehow beat him. i kno someof u guys are going to think i'm bs or that the corvette wasnt tryan, but trust me my car somehow pulls down hard from a rolling start, also keep in mind it was only like a 5 sec race so I know he would of probably beat me 3 seconds later.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:41 AM
On The Tree

soooo....lol um..... a 5 second race?

not sure if you titled this thread correctly. Maybe you should have said, "98 Z downshifts pretty good, Had c6 next to me when i downshifted for 5 seconds" or something along those lines.
Old 02-04-2007, 05:43 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 95 Camaro Z28
soooo....lol um..... a 5 second race?

not sure if you titled this thread correctly. Maybe you should have said, "98 Z downshifts pretty good, Had c6 next to me when i downshifted for 5 seconds" or something along those lines.
yes that is a good title or how about....."C6 Vette Gave me the jump and then I'd shut her down before he got on it" got out smart the other driver i guess