Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Personal best, 6 tickets in one shot

Old 02-14-2007, 05:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Personal best, 6 tickets in one shot

I was at a light a couple days ago when this civic hatchback starts reving up. I'm like whatever till the light turns and he spins his front tires. When that happens i blow by him quick and let off at like 65. Couple seconds later cop pulls me over followed by 3 others. He takes my info and comes back from his car 45 minutes later witrh six tickets. I end up getting participating in speed contest, spinning tires (which didnt happen, had my traction control on and didnt really punch it when i took off), failure to produce insurance since it was like 20 degrees and he didnt want to wait for me to look through my papers, tints too dark, having a license plate frame, and having an object hanging from my rearview mirror. The most anybody else i've know has gotten was four. Anybody else have some good ticket records?
Old 02-14-2007, 05:42 PM
Teching In

I still havent gotten any tix (knock on wood), but what an ******* cop. Is your liscense in question from that speed contest?
Old 02-14-2007, 05:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FoxNotch
I still havent gotten any tix (knock on wood), but what an ******* cop. Is your liscense in question from that speed contest?
Sounds like an ******* cop to me, and a bunch of bullshit tickets.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:48 PM
9 Second Club

Just last month I got eight in one shot,speeding 44 in a 30,no pass seat,loud muffler,unsafe tires,radar dector hanging from rearview mirrior,unable to find my insurance card so got ticket for that and failure to comply.From ***** cop with major PMS.$1500 later and points for just driving my car.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GMfan
Sounds like an ******* cop to me, and a bunch of bullshit tickets.

x2
Old 02-14-2007, 05:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by INTENESS
Just last month I got eight in one shot,speeding 44 in a 30,no pass seat,loud muffler,unsafe tires,radar dector hanging from rearview mirrior,unable to find my insurance card so got ticket for that and failure to comply.From ***** cop with major PMS.$1500 later and points for just driving my car.
Since when is it illegal to not have a passenger seat?? WTF?? Thats retarded.

They make the dumbest laws these days....
Old 02-14-2007, 05:53 PM
Teching In

I think i need over 11 points to get my license taken away. I have 4, the racing i believe would be an additional 5 and i'm not sure if the tire spinning constitutes reckless (5pts) or other (2pts). But on a positive note i can take a defensive driving course before i would go to court anyways and could get the previous 4 pts taken off since these current charges don't count till i'm actually convicted.
And it was a Nassau county cop and their budget is way screwed up right now so they're scrambling to get all the money they can. He also tried the "I'm gonna be a nice guy and not charge you with a misdemeanor, which i could because of the number of tickets you're recieving. If I did you'd be going to jail for a year".
Old 02-14-2007, 06:38 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow.....what a gay *** cop!

Thats why i try not to play with cars that arent in my league. Because if i get in trouble i would be thinking "all of this trouble because of a damn civic!!"
Old 02-14-2007, 06:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got caught roasting my tires in right in town by a state boy. He told me i could go to jail for reckless driving and not have a license for three years. Said he could give me six tickets and after all of his bitching he was like "get the hell out of here". So i took off and haven't been pulled over since.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:28 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Broodist
I was at a light a couple days ago when this civic hatchback starts reving up. I'm like whatever till the light turns and he spins his front tires. When that happens i blow by him quick and let off at like 65. Couple seconds later cop pulls me over followed by 3 others. He takes my info and comes back from his car 45 minutes later witrh six tickets. I end up getting participating in speed contest, spinning tires (which didnt happen, had my traction control on and didnt really punch it when i took off), failure to produce insurance since it was like 20 degrees and he didnt want to wait for me to look through my papers, tints too dark, having a license plate frame, and having an object hanging from my rearview mirror. The most anybody else i've know has gotten was four. Anybody else have some good ticket records?

What exhaust do you have? and What state are you in?
Old 02-14-2007, 08:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 7camaro7
What exhaust do you have? and What state are you in?
I have the Loud Mouth 1 with no cats, and i'm in New York
Old 02-14-2007, 08:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Get a lawyer and it all but one of those tickets will stick.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GMfan
Since when is it illegal to not have a passenger seat?? WTF?? Thats retarded.
that's new to me as well.

I have the Loud Mouth 1 with no cats, and i'm in New York
Oh I didn't realize you were on the island, you get the tickets in nassau or suffolk? Sounds like a nassau cop to me.
Old 02-14-2007, 09:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Totally get a lawyer for that. Hell, you can order Chevy 4500's without passenger seats!
Old 02-14-2007, 09:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

typical pig, oink oink
Old 02-14-2007, 09:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sounds like a nice cop to me. He could have taken you to jail. He let you off with a few tickets, most meaningless. I'd be thankful.
Old 02-14-2007, 09:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BlackMagicC5
Sounds like a nice cop to me. He could have taken you to jail. He let you off with a few tickets, most meaningless. I'd be thankful.
I don't know dude, six tickets over some pretty petty things, not to much too be thankful for. Ecspecially when a cop can take you to jail for pretty much anything, prolly even littering if they wanted too.
Old 02-14-2007, 09:58 PM
Staging Lane

Default he could've

also shot you in the face yah that was a real nice cop.....................not!
Old 02-14-2007, 10:29 PM
On The Tree

You cant have a license plate frame??
Old 02-14-2007, 10:29 PM
On The Tree

I agree.

Search this Thread