Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Slautered an Old dude in a Chevelle yesterday.

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 01:11 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Slautered an Old dude in a Chevelle yesterday.

So im at the carwash about to vacuum my car out when these two old guys pull up talkin all kinds of trash trying to get me to run them. They were in a 67-68ish Chevelle with Mickys/skinnies and a pretty good sounding motor. After i told them to basically F-off they did a few donughts in the parking lot and yelled out ""Bitch"". Needless to say i jumped in my WS6 and took off after them. About a mile down the road we go side by side at a 10mph roll. We took off and i was basically sandbagged them waiting on them to look over at me, as soon as the did i threw up the dueces and pulled about 4 cars on them.

Last edited by lowchevy2go; 03-13-2007 at 03:30 AM.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:49 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

rofl, those are awesome kills.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:01 AM
On The Tree

lol RED NECKS! Both of you!
Old 03-12-2007, 11:30 AM
TECH Regular

good kill
Old 03-12-2007, 11:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

lol @ threw up the deuces.

I did that on the highway a couple weeks ago to a white 98+ SS when I came up next to them on the right and then drove off. we all had our windows down so I was just saying what up.

lol @ dude chased me down and came flying by fast as hell... I had to exit off though.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:41 AM
TECH Regular

Good kill. I dont see many Chevelle's around my parts.

I ran a guy my age (early 20's) in his 69 Chevelle SS with 22's on it I let him have the jump, but that was all i let him have After I stopped at a green light to talk with him (it was around midnight in suburbia, on a long straight road), and when he caught up like 10 seconds later he gave me a look like he couldnt believe what had happened, and turned right instead of running again. I like chevelles though, cool cars.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

nice kill. i would have flipped them off instead, but thats just me
Old 03-12-2007, 01:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha..always throwing up the dueces!! u should have stopped rolled down the window and said " whos the bitch now" !!
Old 03-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lowchevy2go
So im at the carwash about to vacuum my car out when these two old guys pull up talkin all kinds of trash trying to get me to run them. They were in a 67-68ish Chevelle with slicks/skinnies and a pretty god sounding motor. After i told them to basically F-off they did a few donughts in the parking lot and yelled out ""Bitch"". Needless to say i jumped in my WS6 and took off after them. About a mile down the road we go side by side at a 10mph roll. We took off and i was basically sandbagged them waiting on them to look over at me, as soon as the did i threw up the dueces and pulled about 4 cars on them. Stupid old people.
Remeber, if you're lucky enough, or smart enough to live that long, you'll be old too. First, nobody over forty uses the term bitch, toward young guys, unless they're in prison. Second most of those "Stupid old people", are a hell of a lot smarter than a lot of imature young people. That's o.k. though, one day when you reach puberty, you'll see the light.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^

Good stomp either way man.
If they are sub 40ish yr. olds... sounds like they might have gotten a look fast-go slow theme going on. Though I normally only see that on 80's muscle...
If they are older than that... sounds like those people weren't the mature ones instead.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Teching In

Yeah I find it hard to believe that anyone over the age of 30 would call you out at a carwash at all. If you replace the chevelle with a civic and the 2 old guys with paul walker and vin diesel, then yeah, I see that happening.

My father and all his "old fart" friends drive muscle and they usually have nothing to prove because they no longer worry what other people think of their ride.

to the cars that came with real sheet metal and gas guzzling carbs.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Randy_W
Remeber, if you're lucky enough, or smart enough to live that long, you'll be old too. First, nobody over forty uses the term bitch, toward young guys, unless they're in prison. Second most of those "Stupid old people", are a hell of a lot smarter than a lot of imature young people. That's o.k. though, one day when you reach puberty, you'll see the light.

Correction, no intelligent person over 40 years of age calls a young guy a bitch. Second, most older people driving a chevelle that call a young guy a bitch again shouldnt be deemed intelligent or thought to be a hell of a lot smarter than anyone. I hear what your saying about ragging on old school muscle guys, but ive had a few encounters with guys with older muscle and although they were much more polite than the guys he met, they still were clueless as to what newer technology muscle cars can do. To the original poster nice kill on the chevelle!
Old 03-12-2007, 04:51 PM
Teching In

they still were clueless as to what newer technology muscle cars can do.
Then I must say, you've been exposed to a small minority! I drive an LS1, I have an LT1/4L60E '67 Impala SS, my best friend has an LT1 Bravada and a 34 Chevy with an LS2 crate motor with Vette intake and PCM. I'm 54, he's 59. Most of us didn't crawl in a hole when cars quit coming new with carbs. As for the donuts with slicks, I have to call BS on that, the side walls would buckle under! What "stupid old people" would drive around on the street with slicks anyway? That story sounds more like something a bored 12 year old would come up with.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
Correction, no intelligent person over 40 years of age calls a young guy a bitch. Second, most older people driving a chevelle that call a young guy a bitch again shouldnt be deemed intelligent or thought to be a hell of a lot smarter than anyone. I hear what your saying about ragging on old school muscle guys, but ive had a few encounters with guys with older muscle and although they were much more polite than the guys he met, they still were clueless as to what newer technology muscle cars can do. To the original poster nice kill on the chevelle!
I completely agree. After I completely smashed my fathers chevelle in a 30-70 roll on (i gave him the hit to boot) it totally changed his outlook on the new LSX engines. His car was almost unbeatable when he took it off the road back in 1990. But the technology has come a long way in these 17 years.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 06cobaltSS
I completely agree. After I completely smashed my fathers chevelle in a 30-70 roll on (i gave him the hit to boot) it totally changed his outlook on the new LSX engines. His car was almost unbeatable when he took it off the road back in 1990. But the technology has come a long way in these 17 years.

Ya its a bit different nowadays when any luxo-sedan could be packing 400, 500, or 600hp...
Old 03-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Teching In

Which is in of itself a trend hailing back to the days of the muscle car. The way I see it, the ls1 and its family of engines is GM finally remembering what power the small block was supposed to pack in a stock form.

Just took them a while to mate new technology with stricter emissions and laws.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:18 AM
Launching!

ok to RANDY W. They were Micky drag radials to be exact. And dude do you not anything else better to do than bash my kill thread. Im tellin you what happened. Why would i make up some stupid shyt like that, I actually have better things to do. And no im not trying to bash the ( older generation) im just saying that these particular( older) guys were idiots.

Last edited by lowchevy2go; 03-13-2007 at 03:34 AM.
Old 03-13-2007, 11:16 AM
TECH Regular

There are idiots of every age out there. I can hardly wait until the Fast and Furious crowd hit middle age.
Old 03-13-2007, 11:22 AM
Staging Lane

I am 41. I own a 70 BB Chevelle. I would not conduct myself in that Ghetto-style manner. Furthermore, I have owned an LSX MN6 Fbody and a C5 MN6 w/ 404RWHP. C5/6,4th Gen F-bods deserve a wide berth, any muscle car driver that doesn't know how strong these cars run are not really in the game. Apples and Oranges Guys.

Best,
Jay Lee
Old 03-13-2007, 12:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lowchevy2go
ok to RANDY W. They were Micky drag radials to be exact. And dude do you not anything else better to do than bash my kill thread. Im tellin you what happened. Why would i make up some stupid shyt like that, I actually have better things to do. And no im not trying to bash the ( older generation) im just saying that these particular( older) guys were idiots.
O.K. dude, good kill!