Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2001 SS .vs. SC G35 Stage 4

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 02:29 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 04Terminator
More of this in this thread...
dude you like me or something? You're always following me. Go back to your own threads.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:39 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by White_Liberty
dude you like me or something? You're always following me. Go back to your own threads.
I'm not a moderator, but I can confidently say that if you continue starting fights and posting the filthy mouth crap you do on almost any thread I've been interested in, you're gonna end up with an all expenses paid trip to banned camp. Good luck Scooter.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:56 PM
Banned

this guy is everywhere!!!!! ( wagon master ) wow what a dork
Old 03-14-2007, 03:06 PM
Banned

the threads he has started have all ended in

what a tool
Old 03-15-2007, 11:03 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 04Terminator
I'm not a moderator, but I can confidently say that if you continue starting fights and posting the filthy mouth crap you do on almost any thread I've been interested in, you're gonna end up with an all expenses paid trip to banned camp. Good luck Scooter.
okay there "good citizen", I've talked with some mods about stuff and it's all been buried in the past. Read what I wrote in this thread??? Yea it had nothing to do with burning others until somone talked some **** and set me off. I wont bite unless bitten. I wont be banned until it becomes a major major problem. You and your buddy Kdog seem to follow me everywhere I go and get **** started again. Seems to be a trend.

Yea my threads are locked cause no one has respect for my wagon and myself as the same with me. Again...you get treated how you treat me.

Originally Posted by Kdogc5
this guy is everywhere!!!!! ( wagon master ) wow what a dork
I am a dork. Thats fine with me, I drive a wagon. But it seems you're EVERYWHERE too!!! You've followed me to EVERY SINGLE thread I've posted in here. Seems you're just another Kills thread troll. way to criticize pal.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:18 AM
TECH Addict

Silence Bitches!!!! Wood wagon for the mother ****** win!
Old 03-15-2007, 11:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
Old 03-15-2007, 12:05 PM
Banned

Thats the hardest laugh I've had all week........thanks!!!!

Yea I win....lock it up now.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:33 PM
11 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

no offence but a RSX-S prolly is fast compared to your Wagon. Either way...RSX or Type S, they are both slow period. Not to mention if you wanna talk about "fast" 4 bangers head over to import world or something....that car has Nothing to do whats being discused in this thread...

Last year i saw two F/I RSX-S run at the track. One had a Supercharger on 10psi and the other was turbo on 10psi...needless to say (this is no lie either) that the supercharged one never broke into the 14's and well, the turbo one cracked a 14.8.....im sure they can be fast, but just from seeing them in real life, i have yet to be in AW about one....

Now back on topic....i would like to know what consist of a stage 4 setup?? does anyone know?? is it just a upgraded turbo,intercooler, inectors or something??? Not too familier with "stages" cause us domestic guys dont have them.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kidcamaro98
no offence but a RSX-S prolly is fast compared to your Wagon. Either way...RSX or Type S, they are both slow period. Not to mention if you wanna talk about "fast" 4 bangers head over to import world or something....that car has Nothing to do whats being discused in this thread...
It WAS in this thread...so I made a small comment about it. Then it was taken overboard. I think I can talk about a "tuner" in the Kills Forum. If I was talking about it in the other "tech" or LS1 involved forums then I could see why you would want me to take it elsewhere. Otherwise it's an open discussion.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:36 PM
Banned

And Yes you're probably right. The RSX-S is probably alot faster than my wagon.
Old 03-15-2007, 01:48 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by White_Liberty
Thats the hardest laugh I've had all week........thanks!!!!

Yea I win....lock it up now.

Haha no problem, gotta show support for the wood wagon brethren! First car was a 1992 buick roadmaster wagon with the wood paneling, thing was pimp!
Old 03-15-2007, 01:54 PM
Banned

Haha no problem, gotta show support for the wood wagon brethren! First car was a 1992 buick roadmaster wagon with the wood paneling, thing was pimp!
Keep it real brotha....everyone has rides they don't exactly approve of in their life atleast once. Even if it is a rental that you never wanted. Take it and make it worth something...thats what I always say. See ya around!
Old 03-15-2007, 08:08 PM
***Repost Police***

Last year i saw two F/I RSX-S run at the track. One had a Supercharger on 10psi and the other was turbo on 10psi...needless to say (this is no lie either) that the supercharged one never broke into the 14's and well, the turbo one cracked a 14.8.....im sure they can be fast, but just from seeing them in real life, i have yet to be in AW about one....

Now back on topic....i would like to know what consist of a stage 4 setup?? does anyone know?? is it just a upgraded turbo,intercooler, inectors or something??? Not too familier with "stages" cause us domestic guys dont have them.
Considering I've seen as low as 14.4 from a stock '05 RSX-S, and a 14.6 for a stock 02 RSX-S, that's pretty ****** sad. Even my STOCK '94 Integra GS-R ran a 14.97.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:21 AM
Banned

okay...I get it. They are slow. Gotta remember this is a "chevy oriented" site.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:33 AM
***Repost Police***

And that does not mean that the only cars that are ever to be talked about, are GM vehicles.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:57 AM
TECH Junkie

I want to see a dyno run of this '98 LS1 with a Jet "chip". It must make massive power.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
And that does not mean that the only cars that are ever to be talked about, are GM vehicles.
Which is why I talked about the RSX. You guys say one thing but do another.

I will talk about other vehicles and people will continue to harass me. It's the way of life.