Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

BMW see's honeycomb tailights

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 10:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Cocky BMW driver see's honeycomb tailights

Hey all, excellent story tonite! Ok, Im on my way home from the track with my brother and his g/f and I see these blue xenon lights come up on my ***. I look at them for a moment and figure it out looks like a new BMW. He comes flyin around me like a hard *** so I catch him at the light. He is a middle aged fat guy blaring rap music with his bluetooth earpiece staring at me as if to look down on me. Now im pissed off The light is a left turn, so I plan on waiting to get around the turn to see if he wants to play, but instead he takes off and tries to lose me or scare me or something, Im not really sure. So as luck would have it, we catch the next light . We are staring at each other. He inches forward while staring at me, I look at him and say, "yea, you're gonna need a head start He gives me a dirty look, light goes green, we nail it! I got a good launch, spin thru first, grab second, spin some more (but not as much as I would have had I not just had my suspension parts put on) hook and GO! By the end of 3rd, I had about 4 cars on him. He comes flyin by as I slow down and does a fly by. Next light, I look over at him, he looks right at me and says, "Eh, not bad" as if to say he didnt just get smoked. Grrrr As soon as he said that, I asked him how much I paid for that thing. He just got pissed and said, I got a ZO6 at my house that will smoke your ***. Im like, "good, it should. but I beat that piece of ****". That seemed to really hurt his ego, so he says to me, "atleast my car looks better". Im like, "I dont think so." We take off again, once again I put some more cars on him and just start cruisin. He comes flyin by and puts his flashers on! After that he just drove away all pissed and turned around. Im not quite sure excatly which one it was, but it looked like 745i. Either that or the 785i, but I think the 785 has a V12 doesnt it? Cuz otherwise he would have most likely stayed alot closer to me. Oh well, serves him right for being a dick. Death to cocky expensive car drivers! I absolutely hate them sooo much Anyways, sorry for the novel. Just had to post this up, my adrenaline was going really good

Last edited by Red99TransAm; 03-22-2007 at 10:16 PM.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:44 PM
Launching!

Hazards after two losses. Good to know they find ways to be ever big dipsh!ts.

Nice kill. BMWs are great and use their power well, but for some reason people think anything German is fast. Never understood why.

If I had a Z06 I wouldnt provoke races in a luxo barge like a 7 series.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:23 AM
On The Tree

When he said he has a ZO6 that will smoke your ***, You should have been like, I gotta a little Violin in my car with me, would you like for me to play it for you while you do your Flybys on me? I hate that ****.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:02 AM
Teching In

Um no such thing as a 785. The V12 would be the 760. Still not incredibly fast.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:05 AM
Banned

killin like a villian
Old 03-22-2007, 01:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

nice man!
Old 03-22-2007, 10:12 PM
Launching!

Thanks all. I really cant stand people like that, thinkin they're better than other people. Thats why I was talkin **** to him, and I never talk **** when I race. But this guy really pissed me off. Hey jamcreathions, I like that idea of the violin, if I ever come across anyone like him again, I might have to use that. And Sparetire, you're right. Why do most people think anything german is fast or gods gift to the auto industry? Makes no sense.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:30 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ChrisS4
Um no such thing as a 785. The V12 would be the 760. Still not incredibly fast.

thank you, i was hoping i wouldnt get all the way down the page with someone not saying this..

it was probably a 745i or as my dad has 745li, great luxurious cars. but do not hold a candle to the ls1

my dad did a dig race and a 40 mph roll race with me, after 2 cars on both races he shut it down.. the gears in our cars benifit us. as opposed to the bmw with shorter gears.. ect shifting at 60..

glad to know you beat that dipshit though
Old 03-29-2007, 11:45 AM
Launching!

Nice kill Gary
Old 03-29-2007, 04:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ya know what would have really pissed him off, if u hit the door of his car with a rock cause he was being an ******* lol

I would never do it but the thought of it made me laugh
Old 03-30-2007, 06:15 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like you were the one being an *** LOL. I can't believe you even bothered to race a 745...

As long as you had fun I guess...
Old 03-30-2007, 06:31 PM
Teching In

Hey great kill, good to show him that his Bimmer isn't the fastest thing in the world.