Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

silly stang's-hazards are GAY

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 05:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default silly stang's-hazards are GAY

so i killed a pewter 00-02 stang on orangeburg today no news there , i know...but then i saw hazards and thought id post to find out what the deal is...so heres the story... the stangs a 2v. 5spd with some gay rims and pretty loud exhaust. so we catch a quick light together i was'nt going to hit it unless he did so.... on green we roll out slow till about 15mph just after my a4 shifts into 2nd he hits it , i hit it tranny stays in 2nd and i put a good 2 cars on him by 80ish...so i figure thats fast enough in a 40mph zone, let off and start braking , the sore loser stang changes lanes to avoid a truck in his lane gets on my *** and as soon as he passed the truck swings back around and floors it past me ...i'm assuming to "show me how fast he really is" or he used to drive a honda and is used to doing a "ricer fly by" after every race....so im like ok he's mad about loosing , whatever but then this fat *** puts on his hazzards like he won. so i immediatly jump and am next to him signaling him to follow if he wants to lose some more and he just turns, sooo...guess not... now, obviously this guy did not win the race, there was no slow traffic we were approaching , so it was'nt a warning for other motorists or anything yet he put his flashers on so...im thinking he was doing it to let me know he had gotten in front of me, guess he did not think the sight of his crappy stang through my spotless windshield in broad f_ing daylight was enough ...he just had to flash me...HAZARDS ARE GAY!!! , especially if U JUST LOST stupid wanna be ricer...maybe he learned that move after loosing to a honda in his 2v. P.O.S.
Old 04-21-2007, 06:25 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by transamwes
so i killed a pewter 00-02 stang on orangeburg today no news there , i know...but then i saw hazards and thought id post to find out what the deal is...so heres the story... the stangs a 2v. 5spd with some gay rims and pretty loud exhaust. so we catch a quick light together i was'nt going to hit it unless he did so.... on green we roll out slow till about 15mph just after my a4 shifts into 2nd he hits it , i hit it tranny stays in 2nd and i put a good 2 cars on him by 80ish...so i figure thats fast enough in a 40mph zone, let off and start braking , the sore loser stang changes lanes to avoid a truck in his lane gets on my *** and as soon as he passed the truck swings back around and floors it past me ...i'm assuming to "show me how fast he really is" or he used to drive a honda and is used to doing a "ricer fly by" after every race....so im like ok he's mad about loosing , whatever but then this fat *** puts on his hazzards like he won. so i immediatly jump and am next to him signaling him to follow if he wants to lose some more and he just turns, sooo...guess not... now, obviously this guy did not win the race, there was no slow traffic we were approaching , so it was'nt a warning for other motorists or anything yet he put his flashers on so...im thinking he was doing it to let me know he had gotten in front of me, guess he did not think the sight of his crappy stang through my spotless windshield in broad f_ing daylight was enough ...he just had to flash me...HAZARDS ARE GAY!!! , especially if U JUST LOST stupid wanna be ricer...maybe he learned that move after loosing to a honda in his 2v. P.O.S.
Yeah... ricer flybys are gay, but it's not a Mustang GT thing.
Old 04-21-2007, 06:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

^^^+1, not a stang thing man, it's more like a dousche bag thing......
Old 04-22-2007, 05:55 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 01FormulaTA
it's more like a dousche bag thing......
+2 Ditto
Old 04-22-2007, 05:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What does all that have to do with someone's sexual orientation?
Old 04-22-2007, 06:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

his actions were very non-heterosexual
Old 04-22-2007, 07:08 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wtf???????????????
Old 04-22-2007, 09:03 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Finite1
his actions were very non-heterosexual
Lmao thats a good one 5 points for u on that one
Old 04-22-2007, 11:03 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Justin00SS
What does all that have to do with someone's sexual orientation?

Say's the guy in the closet...
Old 04-22-2007, 12:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by houtex
Say's the guy in the closet...
hahaha that was my first thought ...but sierously though see, i use GAY as a dirogatory term just like retard or ricer, now there are gay's and tards out there im sure who have never flashed there hazards after losing a race...to those queers i guess i owe an apology....but to those wanna-be ricers...the fly by & hazards after getting your *** handed to you is HELLA GAY!!! IMPO.