Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Hilarious V6 stang kill!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 11:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Hilarious V6 stang kill!

well I was running late cuz I locked the keys in my car and hadda get my friend home. so im going fairly fast and jumping off at the lights. here comes some punk wigger kid in a white 95ish V6 mustang.

hes swerving in and out of traffic thinknig its a race or something I dunno. So I decide to keep up and roast his *** when theres no cars or traffic around. Im really paranoid about being stupid around other cars because you just dont know who may call the cops and the road is known for ahving ltos of cops on it. Anyhow, im keeping up with the guy and were up front finally and were comming up to a light and hes about 2 bus lengths ahead of me just because I dont wanna be slamming on the brakes if it goes red or something.

Light goes red BOOM!!! he dives in the left lane. me and katie and chelsea are thinknig wtf cuz theres smoke so I thought he blew out a tire. we pull up next to him hes in the turning lane, im going straight and theres just loads of smoke pouring out from his car and dripping coolant and oil the dumbshit popped his motor and he wont even look at us so I take the liberty to embarass his *** in front of everyone and say I think it blew up man better turn it off!! he just stares ahead trying to play it off so when the light goes green I tell him get a V8 and do a lil quick 1st gear stomp and leave him the tainted 2 black line signature to rub it in.

thanks for listening!

Cliff notes: yonug punk blows his motor, me and all my friends laugh at him and make sure he knows it
Old 04-21-2007, 11:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL ya those early v6s are about junk. I was with my friend in his 87 jetta and he raced 1 and beat it lol
Old 04-21-2007, 11:28 PM
Staging Lane

my first car was a 94 sixer stang god that thing was awful slow it was like pulling teeth to get it to 80 and it wouldnt even peel the tires no matter how hard Id punch it anyway good kill always fun to kill someone who completely overestimates there car ..lol
Old 04-21-2007, 11:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Tainted
well I was running late cuz I locked the keys in my car and hadda get my friend home. so im going fairly fast and jumping off at the lights. here comes some punk wigger kid in a white 95ish V6 mustang.

hes swerving in and out of traffic thinknig its a race or something I dunno. So I decide to keep up and roast his *** when theres no cars or traffic around. Im really paranoid about being stupid around other cars because you just dont know who may call the cops and the road is known for ahving ltos of cops on it. Anyhow, im keeping up with the guy and were up front finally and were comming up to a light and hes about 2 bus lengths ahead of me just because I dont wanna be slamming on the brakes if it goes red or something.

Light goes red BOOM!!! he dives in the left lane. me and katie and chelsea are thinknig wtf cuz theres smoke so I thought he blew out a tire. we pull up next to him hes in the turning lane, im going straight and theres just loads of smoke pouring out from his car and dripping coolant and oil the dumbshit popped his motor and he wont even look at us so I take the liberty to embarass his *** in front of everyone and say I think it blew up man better turn it off!! he just stares ahead trying to play it off so when the light goes green I tell him get a V8 and do a lil quick 1st gear stomp and leave him the tainted 2 black line signature to rub it in.

thanks for listening!

Cliff notes: yonug punk blows his motor, me and all my friends laugh at him and make sure he knows it

dont know if you posted this already, but what motor did you replace your old motor with after it spit its guts all over your driveway?
Old 04-21-2007, 11:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 01FormulaTA
dont know if you posted this already, but what motor did you replace your old motor with after it spit its guts all over your driveway?

go look for that damn it to hell!! post, im STILL looking for a block! the one I found for $400 that was hydrolocked was cracked so im back to square 1. I wanan stay either ls1 or ls6 5.7L im def gonig w/ ls6 heads and 228r cam though
Old 04-21-2007, 11:47 PM
Launching!

hahaha thats funny as F*ck
Old 04-22-2007, 04:05 AM
TECH Resident

I beat one in a Ex-cop caprice...with gears and tires... it was awesome... big 4door...the smoke and the whole mess would have been embarassing as hell though...lol some ppl cant drive..
Old 04-22-2007, 04:25 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah those V6 Mustangs in the mid-90's are pretty weak. You know they're gonna be pretty slow when the V8 models are only running low 15's. A kid that I knew from around my town thought his 96 V6 Mustang was awesome because he put a set of $1500 rims on it and put an intake and cherry bombs on it and it was a 5speed. I had a 94 V6 Camaro with a 5speed that didn't run worth a darn(damn 3.4's). He decided to take off from a stop sign one night so I played catch up and by the time I hit third I went blowing by him. Found out the next week that I beat him on 5 cylinders as my number 1 cylinder didn't have any compression.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

fantastic
Old 04-22-2007, 06:05 AM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by tspence45
Yeah those V6 Mustangs in the mid-90's are pretty weak. You know they're gonna be pretty slow when the V8 models are only running low 15's. A kid that I knew from around my town thought his 96 V6 Mustang was awesome because he put a set of $1500 rims on it and put an intake and cherry bombs on it and it was a 5speed. I had a 94 V6 Camaro with a 5speed that didn't run worth a darn(damn 3.4's). He decided to take off from a stop sign one night so I played catch up and by the time I hit third I went blowing by him. Found out the next week that I beat him on 5 cylinders as my number 1 cylinder didn't have any compression.
single-port V6 Mustangs are slow and all, but you just talk about ridiculous stuff sometimes (like your Cavalier beat 94-98 Mustang GTs). A 3.4 Camaro was only 160hp vs. the Mustang's 150hp, and if you were only running on 5 cylinders, there's no way you would even keep up with that Mustang, let alone go "blowing by him."
Old 04-22-2007, 06:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

The OP is full of retardedness.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

lol im not retarded just a lil slow. I really should have got it on camera or something I even had it with me grrr
Old 04-22-2007, 12:29 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
single-port V6 Mustangs are slow and all, but you just talk about ridiculous stuff sometimes (like your Cavalier beat 94-98 Mustang GTs). A 3.4 Camaro was only 160hp vs. the Mustang's 150hp, and if you were only running on 5 cylinders, there's no way you would even keep up with that Mustang, let alone go "blowing by him."
You're rediculous and seem to think that Mustangs are sooo fast and that they'll beat anything that has a V6 or a 4banger. I know of many people with Z24's that have beat 94-98 GT's, they're very underpowered and slow so deal with it. Maybe the kid's V6 Mustang that I raced wasn't running right, but either way, it happend. Maybe he also needs the driver mod. Who knows. Either way, Mustangs are slow Ford pieces of **** and if you were smart you woulda spent money on an f-body, been faster, and had more cash in your pocket left over.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:34 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by tspence45
You're rediculous and seem to think that Mustangs are sooo fast and that they'll beat anything that has a V6 or a 4banger. I know of many people with Z24's that have beat 94-98 GT's, they're very underpowered and slow so deal with it. Maybe the kid's V6 Mustang that I raced wasn't running right, but either way, it happend. Maybe he also needs the driver mod. Who knows. Either way, Mustangs are slow Ford pieces of **** and if you were smart you woulda spent money on an f-body, been faster, and had more cash in your pocket left over.
No, you see there is a difference here. I KNOW how fast they are, because I've driven basically every Mustang model made since the early 90s (from LX 5.0 hatchback to '03 Cobra). If you beat a 150hp car with a car that started with 160hp, but IS RUNNING ON FIVE CYLINDERS, maybe he wasn't racing . And I like the "you should have bought an F-body" bullshit...

1) I wanted an LS2 GTO or '01-02 WS6, but couldn't find one for the right price. So I deal with what I have. I still have a very nice/quick car, and I am very happy with it even though *OH NO* a stock WS6 could put a few cars on me in the 1/4.
2) You have a Cavalier, and a V6 Camaro, and you STILL talk ****
3) My car has about the same amount of hp/tq at the wheels as BOTH of your cars, so don't talk about how "slow" my car is. I know it isn't fast, and i NEVER parade around here talking about who I can beat and how slow other people's car are, like you do
Old 04-22-2007, 12:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

oh great my thread broke out into an all out war.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Old 04-22-2007, 12:43 PM
***Repost Police***

My bad man... I don't want to ruin your thread. I just can't stand blatant ignorance. I think it was hilarious that the n00b broke his motor trying to be a badass, and alot of V6 Mustang owners think they have some hot ****, when in reality it's not even lukewarm. But apparently so do alot of 3.4 Camaro/Cavaqueer owners.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:44 PM
TECH Addict

No, you see there is a difference here. I KNOW how fast they are, because I've driven basically every Mustang model made since the early 90s (from LX 5.0 hatchback to '03 Cobra). If you beat a 150hp car with a car that started with 160hp, but IS RUNNING ON FIVE CYLINDERS, maybe he wasn't racing . And I like the "you should have bought an F-body" bullshit...

1) I wanted an LS2 GTO or '01-02 WS6, but couldn't find one for the right price. So I deal with what I have. I still have a very nice/quick car, and I am very happy with it even though *OH NO* a stock WS6 could put a few cars on me in the 1/4.
2) You have a Cavalier, and a V6 Camaro, and you STILL talk ****
3) My car has about the same amount of hp/tq at the wheels as BOTH of your cars, so don't talk about how "slow" my car is. I know it isn't fast, and i NEVER parade around here talking about who I can beat and how slow other people's car are, like you do
I'm sick of your ****. You're worse than a ****** woman. All you do is contradict every word that I say and I'm tired of listening to your bullshit. Mustangs are slow unless they're a 99 or newer and are a Cobra or Mach 1. And for the things that I have to say, I was there and I know what happend. Your off in la-la land thinking that a Mustang is God's gift to ****** Earth. I'm stating the facts and you just can't seem to get ahold of the thought that a Cavalier Z24 can outrun a Mustang that's only pushing a weak 225 at the crank. I'm not the only one that's done it, there have been many.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

My bad man... I don't want to ruin your thread.
no no dude its fine I really couldnt care less. its jsut a funny kill story i dont need anything important out of this thread so have at it!

oh and major props for cavaqueer
Old 04-22-2007, 12:51 PM
TECH Addict

Oh and sorry I hijacked the thread btw it's just Irunelevens has been pissing me off for some time and I just snapped.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

lol what did I just say? have at it its cheap entertainment I dont mind at all.