Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

kind of demoralized a fellow camaro last night

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 01:32 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default kind of demoralized a fellow camaro last night

well here's a kill story, one of my friends has a 97 Z with an m6 Borla exhaust pacesetter lt's with ory recently installed by me, he's got a CAI different MAF

well we got a couple clean runs in one was a 40 roll where i got on it early let out for a split second so he could get side by side again got in it again and pulled away from him pretty good until he missed third pretty bad

the next run we did a 20 roll i let him honk it off and gave him the hit and started spinning through first and we were side by side i caught traction in 2nd and started pulling pretty hard i got about a car on him before shifting to 3rd where i let out of it so i wouldn't beat him too bad

my car has always been a strong runner but i didn't expect to pull like that my car is a 94 Z m6 with pacesetter lt's, hooker aerochamber, SLP intake, madz28 tune and a the usual free mods with about 95,000 miles his has about 56,000
of course my car did dyno 270 hp and 315 tq stock down to the paper airfilter but figured it would be closer after we put the lt's on his car