Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

1998 ws6 vs bmw745i

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 11:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 ws6 vs bmw745i

Well I wasnt going to run the guy but he started talking to me at the light asking if my car was a formula. I said no its a ws6 he said o my son has a formula with the same hood you have then he replyed thats a nice car how much hp I reply im not sure around 300, I then asked how about you he said over 400 he had some upgrade package on the car it had m11 or something on the side of the front fender similar to where a ss or 2z8 badge would be. So I figured it was just a friendly convo no racing involded till he reved his motor i barly heard it o and also this was the v8 model not the v12. So we both took off he hit it first and from 0_75 i had about 2 cars or a little less on him i jumoed him out hard after he hit it I was kind of suprised he stayed with me since they are very heavy very nice car though. Then on my way home i live over an hour from where that race went down i was visiting some buddies. My buddie called and his friend just got an 01 trans am 6 speed car with intake and some kind of exhaust im going to hopfully run him tomorrow I think he will run me down since i think hes lighter and obviously more power hopfully I can get him from a dig thats my best bet what do you guys think???? j/w from a roll Im almost positive he will get me so we will see hopfully ill have another kill for tomorrow but its not looking good
sorry for the long story
be safe guys

quad
Old 05-03-2007, 11:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

youll take him from a dig...
Old 05-03-2007, 11:56 PM
Launching!

nice kill on the bmw.....those are heavy but nice bitches lol