Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Raced a 2005 R6

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 10:03 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raced a 2005 R6

Basically a group of my friends were all a the track a few weeks ago and the guy on the R6 was talking trash to my buddy with a CRX. The CRX traps 97 MPH in the 1/8 consitantly, and the bike is about the same. So last night the bike asks my buddy to run from a 50 roll.

Of course my friend agrees. The CRX ended up beating the bike by about a car and a half, but also blew off intercooler piping. So on the way back the bike pulls up next to me and gives me a rev, I figure why not.

From about 40-120 he stayed at my back bumper and never gained or fell behind. I also had a passenger. I slowed down and of course he gave me the ricer fly-by. He told us to try again when he gets mods. By then I will have my Racetronix and a 150 shot, so I will be glad to give it another go.

If anyone wants to flame feel free, I beat the rider and not the bike, I know this, lol - I guess he needs the rider mod. My power is in my sig.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:15 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Of course you beat the rider but I'm sure it was a great feeling. I'll be doing the same to my roommate on his 750 when I'm squeezing 150 shot I have a feeling I can beat the rider lol
Old 05-07-2007, 10:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

nice. now get that shot on there and show em whats up