Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

One week = 3 Kills

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 06:50 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default One week = 3 Kills

First was a Newer M3 (E46), Dark blue. On 118 freeway, going home at like 2:30am, and see a set of HID's weaving through traffic behind me. He catches up to me and begins to pace me, i look over and see two dudes looking over my car. Not in anyway cocky or the like. Well I drop a gear, then another, then another and he slows so and does the same. We go from about 45 in third. I pull about a half car, then shift to 4th pull another car and a half and shut down before the shift. Pretty cool guys gave me the thumbs and rolled out.

Second, a friend of mines S R T 4 slightly modded. Just ****** around both have passengers. We slow to about 25 and do a first gear run. I get the jump off the start, then pull about a car through second and shut down after the shift(hit traffic). He says i was pullin in third, before i let off. I was impressed to say the least.

Third, taken my chick back to her car over by the Northridge mall. On the freeway over there i see a Silver 350Z and integra going at it. Think nothing of it. Well i get to my exit and guess whos at the light? The Z. Well we go a ways side by side just driving. Then He desides he want to play. I see it's got at least an exhaust, as there are Twin Fart Cans in the rear. LOL. We ALMOST catch a light together and end up going from a slow first gear roll. I jump out 2 cars, then pull another 2 by the top of third then shut down as the Raging mad chick next to me starts to yell.

All in all i'd have to say i was most impressed by the lil ol' 4-banger.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good kill