Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Funny Honda kill

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 04:55 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Funny Honda kill

On my way to my friend's house, get stopped at a red light and see this brand new looking Accord or Civic (don't know **** about these cars) flying out of the cross street trying to fishtail or something. He gets stopped at the next light and I roll up next to him, thinking maybe he wants to race because of his fast 'n furious driving display. Lately I haven't been giving into these guys with the gas prices, but I glance over at him as I'm pulling up and this fool is leaned all the way forward in his seat staring at me, had shades on, maybe he was looking to see if I had the Z28 emblems, know I do that a lot, my car doesn't though, so I guess maybe he thought he was going to have a chance.

Light goes green and I hesitate and just let my foot off the brake to make sure he really is going to attempt this blasphemy, hear his rpms go up and a chirp from his tires. Floor it myself and hook perfectly on the well paved street, my car is a mostly stock a4 but even still it usually spins like a ****. Instantly put a couple cars on this guy, look back in my rearview and see a girl in the passenger seat I hadn't even noticed, her head is hunched back, mouth wide open, laughing her *** off . Put a smile on my face even though it was a pretty lame kill.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:52 AM
Scammer Alert!

good kill, lame or not gotta put hondas in their place, its when you decide to take it easy you usually get surprised, enjoy a killl whenever you get the chance ive went months without one so i learned ill race a chevy astro van if it entices me
Old 05-24-2007, 12:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ricks99ls1
good kill, lame or not gotta put hondas in their place, its when you decide to take it easy you usually get surprised, enjoy a killl whenever you get the chance ive went months without one so i learned ill race a chevy astro van if it entices me
lol,hell yea
Old 05-24-2007, 04:29 PM
Banned

enjoy a killl whenever you get the chance ive went months without one so i learned ill race a chevy astro van if it entices me
Old 05-24-2007, 06:09 PM
Teching In

Hey guys, those Astros can be SICK!!! You better watch out.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 98LS1blackonblack
Hey guys, those Astros can be SICK!!! You better watch out.
You can fit a V8 in one, saw one run a 11 second quarter mile with a BBC.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:21 PM
On The Tree

Good kill! There not much funnier than actually getting the oppurtunity to show some douche how slow 16 seconds really is.