Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

First race in my Vette

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 11:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default First race in my Vette

So I'm out cruising around Knoxville Saturday night coming back from the gym when my ex-fiance's new boyfriend/fiance' pulls beside me in his tri-color primer early 90's CRX with NOZZZZ!!!! We roll down the windows and exchange a few cuss words before he starts ripping MY car. I use a few more choice words that equated to "Ok, kind sir. Initiate your horn and we shall race on 3". So we go at a 40mph roll and I hear him down shift to 3rd, I didn't want to waste gas so I go from 6th to 5th and keep a nose on him at 1/2 throttle. When get finally gets around to hitting this nitrous I went to WOT and pulled a car on him
At the next stop light I keep my windows rolled up and promptly proceeded to burn out beside the little ricer and put 10 cars on him before he's out of 2nd. Best feeling I've had in a LONG time. Only that that would have made it better was if she was in the car with him.

For anyone wondering what he said about my car before, the top message was from him, the bottom one from her:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Oct 30, 2007 7:48 PM

You say that vtec is not required and u like to bad mouth honda's is that why u see so many honda's on the road. You think that ur bad bc u have a vette u drive like a ****** grandpa, my grandmother drives faster. You have to be a man 2 drive a honda and not a bitch and drive a corvette. If i was going to get a ****** corvette i would get one that didnt have fucked up interior and cheap ****** wheels. And by the way ur vette sounds like ****. I have cn better lookin vettes in a ****** junkyard. U will c just how bad honda's really are. And if u havent heard it will b Mrs. Evans b4 long. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. CORVETTES SUCK *** AND U KNO WHO THIS IS FROM AND IT WASNT MRS. EVANS O YEA HAVE A WONDERFUL NITE!!!!!!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Oct 30, 2007 7:47 PM

So.................I heard some news last night...and a lil bird told me that you had Kayla Reed calling people askin about my wedding and being all up in my business................I don't like that. I would advise you to stop because it isn't any of your or Kayla's business. Oh and all this **** on your page and pictures it ain't cutting it. I mean you are going to get your *** into some **** with a lot of different people that you really don't want to mess with. I'm just telling you. But yeah you have a wonderful night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Evans

Last edited by Tyler valo; 11-21-2007 at 10:53 PM.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice kill on the pos CRX.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:29 PM
Restricted User

Nice kill...insult to injury....
Old 11-21-2007, 01:06 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haha that's awesome. The fact that it was a CRX doesn't matter at all. Way to get back at the ex and her boyfriend's shitty car.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:09 PM
Banned

too funny!
Old 11-21-2007, 07:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ummm...Gratz. Heck, my moms Suburban could have probably take out that piece.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by The Black Mamba
Ummm...Gratz. Heck, my moms Suburban could have probably take out that piece.
I seriously think my Ford Probe could have walked on it.
Old 11-22-2007, 01:45 AM
Teching In

It appears that the new "fiance'" is in 9th grade by his email. Good kill and keep up the good work.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:39 AM
Staging Lane

Man ripping on a Vette when you drive a CRX, think someone is just a tad jealous, or just plain stupid.
Old 11-22-2007, 10:08 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BeavermanA
Man ripping on a Vette when you drive a CRX, think someone is just a tad jealous, or just plain stupid.
Well he has his last name tattoo'd on his forearms so he doesn't forget it/forget how to spell it.