Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs. Charged 5.0 and 99 A4

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 10:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Me vs. Charged 5.0 and 99 A4

Yeah, we were out at the local race area and there was a kid who had just bought a 99 Trans Am A4 with 55k miles on it. It was in nice shape but I toasted him which was a given, even though I spun from 1st, through 2nd, and into 3rd, god I couldn't hook worth a **** but still beat him by a car length.

Then there was a 92 foxbody stang with a vortech centrifugal supercharger that was out and about, some rich little daddies boy driving a pos stang with a 10k chameleon paintjob. well he pulls out of wawa and i was leaving too, he smokes the tires like he is tough, and I follow it up by losing the back end and spinning almost all the way around (oops lol) but i recover and catch up, we get a light, I start in first and wind it out a bit pacing him while he is flooring it, then i stomp it at about 4k rpms and immediatley start pulling on him, once i shifted into second I pulled hard away and i must have gained 6-7 lengths on him by the time I shifted into 3rd and he let off once I was about halfway through 3rd gear. he must have been embarassed.

oh well, i guess not everyone can have fast cars, even if they CAN afford them, money cant buy common sense.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:22 PM
Restricted User

That Mustang is slow as ****...I raced him with my WS6....and my friend Rob (he was at the track when we all went) beat that car in his 14.0 LT1 Camaro....so what does that say for that stang...haha...but have you taken your car back to the track since we all last went?
Old 11-26-2007, 08:01 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by DevilDougWS6
we get a light, I start in first and wind it out a bit pacing him while he is flooring it, then i stomp it at about 4k rpms and immediatley start pulling on him, once i shifted into second I pulled hard away and i must have gained 6-7 lengths on him by the time I shifted into 3rd and he let off once I was about halfway through 3rd gear. he must have been embarassed.

oh well, i guess not everyone can have fast cars, even if they CAN afford them, money cant buy common sense.
You know what's worse?..... You beat him by 6-7 after second. That puts him in some slow company. I would consider suicide if I got beat by some n/a imports with my blown fox body
Old 11-26-2007, 08:31 AM

So he's a loser for doing a burnout, but you're cool for almost losing control trying to show him up? That doesn't make much sense.

Good kills though.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:04 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
So he's a loser for doing a burnout, but you're cool for almost losing control trying to show him up? That doesn't make much sense.

Good kills though.
At the Wawa we go to their is a side road, and this kid thinks cool to pull out stop and the burn out...I think thats what he was talking about....
Old 11-26-2007, 05:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

[QUOTE=ScreaminRedZ;8189973]So he's a loser for doing a burnout, but you're cool for almost losing control trying to show him up? That doesn't make much sense.

Good kills though.[/QUOTE

i dont recall saying either of us was cool, i just forget sometimes that i have crappy stock tires with no grip, so i guess im the fucktard for giving it too much gas
Old 11-26-2007, 05:25 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by DevilDougWS6
i dont recall saying either of us was cool, i just forget sometimes that i have crappy stock tires with no grip, so i guess im the fucktard for giving it too much gas
Fucktard huh? Interesting wording...haha...