Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Dusted an Acura CL type Slow

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2003, 12:51 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dusted an Acura CL type Slow

I was heading home from work yesterday at 1PM (cool boss). I was kinda stuck behing some slow cars in the slow lane and was changing lanes to pass. I saw a Acura behind me and did not pay much attention, that is untill he almost sidewiped me to beat me into the lane I wanted. I proceed to attach myself the his *** and wait for my chance to return the favor . I know these are mid 14 sec cars.....so I knew this was going to be a killing. As soon as the fast lane opened I fly on his *** and pass. He took the bait and hit it. I waited for him to get even before I floored it. He had a good speed gain once I nailed it, but his car just stopped, we were even for 3 seconds, then I started to put car after car on him. By 125 I had around 4 bus lengths on him. He just shot to the slow lane and stayed there. Feels good to knock ****** down a few notches.
Old 07-04-2003, 01:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Default Re: Dusted an Acura CL type Slow

way to put that little a$$ back in his place.....
Old 07-05-2003, 02:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

effin honda drivers
Old 07-05-2003, 07:50 PM
Shorty Director

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey... I have a 02 CL Type S.. It is quick for what it is.. I ran a buddy of mine from a roll in his stock GT.. The next weekend he came back in a Roush Stage III Mustang. He was so upset about the race that he traded in his GT. Unfortunately I was out in the SS the following weekend and handed him his azz again..
Old 07-05-2003, 09:12 PM
blownerator

Hey... I have a 02 CL Type S.. It is quick for what it is.. I ran a buddy of mine from a roll in his stock GT.. The next weekend he came back in a Roush Stage III Mustang. He was so upset about the race that he traded in his GT. Unfortunately I was out in the SS the following weekend and handed him his azz again..
Now what is he going to get!
Old 07-05-2003, 10:29 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

... I proceed to attach myself the his *** and wait for my chance to return the favor ...
Thats classic, exactly what I do when someone does something stupid like that to me. Probably not the best thing to do when your dealing with a jackass that obviously cant drive, but it feels so right ...

HA, excellent story!
Old 07-05-2003, 10:36 PM
Staging Lane

I don't see the logic in posting useless kills when the car in question is obviously not a true performacne car. Of course it is slower than yours. Do you have the right to call it slow. If a porshe 911, viper, Z06 cracks your ***, does it mean your slow. No it doesn't. Stop racing cars you can be and step it up. It pisses me off when your proud to beat civics, neons, cl's and other 14-15 second cars. Step up your game, and post something worthy of recognition.
Old 07-06-2003, 12:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

I don't see the logic in posting useless kills when the car in question is obviously not a true performacne car. Of course it is slower than yours. Do you have the right to call it slow. If a porshe 911, viper, Z06 cracks your ***, does it mean your slow. No it doesn't. Stop racing cars you can be and step it up. It pisses me off when your proud to beat civics, neons, cl's and other 14-15 second cars. Step up your game, and post something worthy of recognition.
Hey *******, nobody cares about your opinion, but you've stated it anyway. Wanna hear mine ?

I personally like hearing about ******* drivers getting humiliated. I'd ten times prefer a true story with mismatched cars then another epic tale from 281cipwr about his stang beating another LS1 SS ... It's a race, so why not post it? It's not like he was excited to beat the car, he was happy to make an *** out of the driver that cut him off.

It pisses ME off when people are dicks on the boards for no good reason .

Oh, and is there a such thing as a useFUL kill? What the hell are you talking about ?

I say congrats on the kill, keep handing the Honda's their asses, even if they're 18 second Del Slows, or those gas/electric hybrids.

THAT'S MY TWO CENTS.
Old 07-06-2003, 12:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Word. I hate dick head drivers that think those kind of cars are fast.
Old 07-06-2003, 01:41 AM
blownerator

Hey *******, nobody cares about your opinion, but you've stated it anyway. Wanna hear mine ?

I personally like hearing about ******* drivers getting humiliated. I'd ten times prefer a true story with mismatched cars then another epic tale from 281cipwr about his stang beating another LS1 SS ... It's a race, so why not post it? It's not like he was excited to beat the car, he was happy to make an *** out of the driver that cut him off.

Oh, and is there a such thing as a useFUL kill? What the hell are you talking about ?

I say congrats on the kill, keep handing the Honda's their asses, even if they're 18 second Del Slows, or those gas/electric hybrids.

THAT'S MY TWO CENTS.

[/quote]

BTW 3 guesses who I ran into this evening.....
Old 07-06-2003, 02:05 AM
Banned

1. The Koolaid Man
2. Elvis
3. 281cipwr?
Old 07-06-2003, 02:48 AM
blownerator

# 3
Old 07-06-2003, 04:51 AM
TECH Veteran

THAT'S MY TWO CENTS.

no kidding....... WTF is that guys problem.....

hey.....I have raced a lot of stuff......

early 90s to 2002 Vipers (GTS and RT10s...no 03s yet....)
a C5 Vette on the spray
just about every new Porshe out there (boxter, 911, Turbo, etc...)
a number of C4s, C5s, and Z06s

to:

hundreds of ricers
a 1 ton pickup truck
some 4 door grocery getters

some races (both mine and other peoples') are "wilder"/"more exciting"/(whatever you want to call it) than others but they are all races....they are all comparisons of where a person's car is to something else.....and most of all they have some meaning to the poster.....

you may not think a kill is all that "wow".....but don't be a looser and knock a guy for what he races......just keep your mouth shut and go on.....

I guess the real question is, you told him to post "something worthy of recognition"........the question for you is......what is something "worthy" that you have killed.... ......
Old 07-06-2003, 06:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

My 2 cents: F-bodies are sharks, killing machines. We kill and eat everthing, it's all good. The only thing I won't race is another F-body (except at the track).

BTW cu.in. I see by your sig (or lack of) that you are still driving mommy's Pinto, so you are only "stirring the pot", because you're bait.
Old 07-06-2003, 11:24 AM
Staging Lane

Yea I'm still driving that same pinto your mom had you in. Remember me, I was the first face you seen when you where born. So what does that make me. YO DADDY. BIATCH.
Old 07-06-2003, 11:28 AM
Launching!

I actually do consider a mid 14 second car a performance car. According to your logic then all of the mustangs out there are not performance cars......and I think there is a army of Mustang followers who would burn you at the stake for a statement like that. I just consider it slow for what he thought it was. I even gave him a sporting chance by allowing him to catch up before I hit it. I have had my *** handed to me by a 2003 Porsche 911 TT and a heads/cam LT1 camaro. I posted on the CamaroZ28.com board about my losses. Your comment was not necessary nor appreciated.

Old 07-06-2003, 11:39 AM
Staging Lane

I see people can't take contructive criticism. What I am seeing is alot of worthless posting on non performance cars. I browse through alot of forums and this forum sticks out from the rest. Meaning that there is alot of frivilous posting on worthless civics, and other 16 sec cars. Wow I beat a 16 sec car. Wup de do. Example Supra forums. Go there and there are vids, stories of porshe, lambo, vettes, mr2's, amg, m3, m5's rarely do I ever see a story about civics and if so, there about civics racing eachother. Get my drift. From a site that prides itself on "musclecar" v8 pride show some.
Old 07-06-2003, 12:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

I see people can't take contructive criticism. What I am seeing is alot of worthless posting on non performance cars. I browse through alot of forums and this forum sticks out from the rest. Meaning that there is alot of frivilous posting on worthless civics, and other 16 sec cars. Wow I beat a 16 sec car. Wup de do. Example Supra forums. Go there and there are vids, stories of porshe, lambo, vettes, mr2's, amg, m3, m5's rarely do I ever see a story about civics and if so, there about civics racing eachother. Get my drift. From a site that prides itself on "musclecar" v8 pride show some.
If someone provokes me and I hand them their azz then I'll post it. Aren't you the same person that was rambling on about the "awesome" Mr2 engine swap? You seem to like letting people know when an import wins but when they lose you start crying. WTF is up with that? By the way congrats on the kill of the CL he deserved it.
Old 07-06-2003, 12:22 PM
Launching!

you are now talking apples and oranges. How did we go from 14 sec cars to 16 sec cars? We have plenty of stories here of American iron VS exotics. If you like the stories in the Supra forms, maybe you stay there!!!!!

BTW; I just went to the Supraforums.com and they do not even have a kill section!! All they talk about are track events and drifting....who cares!!!
Old 07-06-2003, 12:36 PM
Staging Lane

Ok another wasteless breath.

http://supraforums.com/forumdisplay....&forumid=7

there you go smartass(kill section right there) Most of you guys are over there anyway.

The point is whay gloat about it. You come on and brag how you beat a stock civic. You proud of that.