Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

The Valentines Day Massacre

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 02:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would have raced all of them too! I like humiliating people, I've been humiliated a couple times too.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:54 PM
Staging Lane

Good kills man!!!!!!!!!!
You should have made a small movie about it.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by ICEMAN 31
I knew, but you are telling me that you never have some night where you just want to drive fast, no matter the advesary
+1...We never know if this is going to be the beat race of our life. Any cars can be fast today so... while you can!
Old 02-15-2008, 06:21 PM
Banned

Amazing you had more races in three hours than I had in ten years....And you never got caught? Dont see how I went to Tampa and every other car I saw was a cop or undercover stealth cop.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ta_06374
Amazing you had more races in three hours than I had in ten years....And you never got caught? Dont see how I went to Tampa and every other car I saw was a cop or undercover stealth cop.
around that time there is like no cop around my area. You think someone would say that there is a very very loud trans am circling the strip of main road. lol. But there is soooo much rice in this area it is ridiculous. On satuday night its like every walmart, or super market or gas station you see is filled to the brim with them. And you can stand outside any neighborhood at night and all you hear is the buzzing of fart cans in the distance
Old 02-16-2008, 08:14 AM
TECH Addict

I knew, but you are telling me that you never have some night where you just want to drive fast, no matter the advesary
yea i like to mash it sometimes, but not repeatedly 10 times within 3 hours like that, like some high school kid who gets a chub off of the stock power level of an LS1 lol. i take a little better care of my car than that. but after running it that hard, i would check your oil level...the LS1s are notorious for burning oil under load like that.
Old 02-16-2008, 08:35 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by slowmofo
More races in one night then I have had in two years

And no joke did you have to get gas?
Old 02-17-2008, 01:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by kyles2000z
yea i like to mash it sometimes, but not repeatedly 10 times within 3 hours like that, like some high school kid who gets a chub off of the stock power level of an LS1 lol. i take a little better care of my car than that. but after running it that hard, i would check your oil level...the LS1s are notorious for burning oil under load like that.
Ha I love the demeaning tone as if you are a better man. Good thing it brushes off my shoulder. My car is in perfect condition I gurantee it. Hell, without even meeting or knowing you will be amazed how new my car looks. Why?, becuase I have met hundreds of gear heads and they all look up to me in maintainence, repair and detailing...its my obsession. 8 years and still under the 60000 miles range and zero visits to a mechanic with the exception of the minor standerd brake pad changes and a few mods and fluids, I guarantee when I mash it, it is few and far between and know what I am doing at all times. Your assumption of a stock ls1 being my first power car is histarical and the adding of the "lol" almost makes your statement as worthless as it is wity. How quickly you are to assume this and that. I treat her so good that with just a catback and kdw's this little a4 gave me a 12.8 on a hot day, and better numbers to come as finally I can start modding a bit, don't major in architectual engineering, its a bitch and very costly. And just to tame your worries, my 0w-30 is fine and my tires still have plenty of grip and air pressure is perfect , trans fluid is good and the air filter and maf are clear. Don't worry about my car, worry about yours and dont try to be the bigger man and ruin someones good stress releaving day because he is not doing what you would do. You want to teach me a lesson, worry more about me getting myself killed street racing, I would actually aprpeaciate that.

Last edited by ICEMAN 31; 02-17-2008 at 01:19 AM.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:31 AM
On The Tree

Sounds like you need to add another kill to the list... kyles2000z.

Good races, man. I'm not sure why people are pissing on you for posting kill stories in the kills section.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

around that time there is like no cop around my area. You think someone would say that there is a very very loud trans am circling the strip of main road. lol. But there is soooo much rice in this area it is ridiculous. On satuday night its like every walmart, or super market or gas station you see is filled to the brim with them. And you can stand outside any neighborhood at night and all you hear is the buzzing of fart cans in the distance
all you hear is fart cans in the distance?...omg i'd go nuts...i hear nothing but crickets and them one bugs...i forget..but they are music to my ears on a summer night