Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My kill story, well kind of...

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 04:12 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My kill story, well kind of...

So I just got done clay baring and waxing my car with Ibiz. It's about 11:30 pm and i'm on wolf road a few blocks from 22nd headed to 290, there's a citgo on the right. So I see this v6 tibron with dual exhaust and huge, I mean really huge fart cans on the back. He was in the left lane in the first spot and I was in the right lane on the second spot. He had ground effects and a wing although the wing was kind of classy, nothing outrageous for his car. It was a silver and had hallogens also, decent looking car. So as i'm rolling up in about 15 miles an hour I shift into first and let it downshift, by the time I got right up the guys *** in the first spot on the right I gave it a good rev up to 5500. It was earry (sp) because it was like silent after I revved and the dude in the suv behind me stopped like 5 cars back (lol). So after like 10-15 seconds, this guy must have been like who the hell was that, and I get a responce. His fart can was loud!!! I mean loud, like a weed wacker x10 or blow dryer with a supercharge but choppier. For a ricer car I must say it was very nice, well maintained, and had a bunch of aftermarket parts, at least for appearance; so I figured maybe he's got some mods? So were waiting forever and the light turns green and he does a mild take off (might have been flooring it I'm not sure...) well as soon as I started to roll I saw the guy in the 2nd spot on the left throw on his right blinker and cut behind me (because that suv start so far back) It's on!!! So i blew right through first leaving some nice lines for show. At this point he's about 4-5 cars head of me but he kind of backed off because he didn't know I was getting over. As soon as I got behind him I heard him floor it and I shifted into 2nd and was still spinning a bit (my tires blow hard) I started pulling on him like a banchy. By the time I rolled through 2nd and was into 3rd I was about 3 cars ahead of him and I backed off, I think if I remember I was doing about 80 in a 35 and he just gave up. At least he took it like a man, and didn't attempt a ricer fly by and didn't ride up my *** after losing, that's the worst. That was my first almost fair race yet, I was so pumped omg! I've been waiting to race people but nobody ever wants none . Hopefully i'll be able to mess around at some local g2gs this year. Wasn't really fair to begin with but he never had a chance
Old 04-05-2008, 04:16 AM
TECH Veteran

nice kill, but there is a street racing/kill stories section.
Old 04-05-2008, 12:56 PM
TECH Junkie

eerie. banshee.
Old 04-05-2008, 01:03 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nacho SS
eerie. banshee.
Times two.
Old 04-05-2008, 01:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice. Maybe you will get some better luck and get some good competition next time. I always get douche bag GTs and import homos trying to race me, sometimes I will run up on some worthy competition and get a good race. The faster my cars get the less people wanna race me, its weird...