Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lots of Fun in the Sun today

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 08:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lots of Fun in the Sun today

Well lets start with my day started with DHL arriving with my custom sub thump box, so i can finally put both my subs in the back which i did. sounds amazing so i had to take the t tops off and take the car for a quick spin(quick turned into 6 hrs of driving lol) and not 5 minutes from my house do i pull up on a 97-98 GT that thinks its fast and went from 35-75 really quickly just to show him whats up, and he does the ricer fly by when i get off it and starts reving his engine(what a jack ***). then i pull up on a 05 goat which sounded like it had some work done to it def an exhaust(blue with tints and rims) im not sure if it was someone from here or not but if it was good driving, i only pulled on him by about a car. then the fun comes into play, im heading home and run into this tangerine orange camaro, with all kinds of stickers ( orangecamaro.com is his website), i pull up on him and he asks if i wanna run it so of course i tell my girl to buckle up and we take it to the highway. from a dig he put about a half- 3/4 of a car on me and i started making it up until i miss 3rd and run into light traffic, so we try again from a 50 mph roll and i put about a half a car on him. def a quick car and def has me from a dig, but i def have him from a roll this is just the people i wanted to even talk about cause they rest werent even worth mentioning.
and my car is a 01 WS6 full bolt ons and exhaust
Old 04-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Juggalo.