Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

01 WS6 vs 05+ GT vs 03 350z

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 02:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01 WS6 vs 05+ GT vs 03 350z

I just got home from having some fun in the sun, went shopping in cranston today to get new clothes for my bday tomarrow(the big 22) and on my way home mind you i got the windows down, t tops off, and my girl in the car just cruising the speed limit (40) when a 05+ GT that sounded pretty wicked pulled up on me and attempted a ricer flyby and quickly realized that wasnt going to happen. we did a pull from 40-75ish when we both got out of it because we were approaching triffic, i maintained a half a car and he had the jump. traffic lightened up as the road split into 2 diff ways, we both stayed rright and decided to go for it again(well he did anyway) i let him pull about a half-3/4 of a car ahead b4 i got on it and walked him hard, i shut down mid 5th well over 100 mph and let him pass me. we both came to a light and he was acting like he was choking(apparently hes alergic to eatin dust) when a 350z pulls up in the lane next to us, i knew we had about a 1/4 mi b4 it went back to 2 lanes, and the 350z kept revving and then the mustang started in on it, so i figured i would let this one slide, the light turns green and they both take off when my girl yells at me askin me why im not running them down, so of course i listen to my girl(for once) and catch both of them and edge ahead by my nose, i knew i had it in the bag when the mustang was walkin the 350z, but this kid didnt have any common sense. we come up to traffic and hes revving and acting a fool, so i let him go this time but was still a fun time =) i also found it amuzing that the mustangs license plate was whyRyouSlow(not abbreviated as i am not posting someones license plate haha) but anyway had some great fun in the sun.
Old 04-18-2008, 02:56 PM
***Repost Police***

Sounds like a fun/interesting time man... what's done to your WS6?
Old 04-18-2008, 03:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

full bolt ons and dyno tuned by slowhawk
Old 04-18-2008, 05:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good kills. Sounded like fun.