Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

dissapointed...

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 12:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default dissapointed...

was chilling at officemax...yea i know the cool place to hang out, trying to figure out what to do. my friend has a stock cavalier and was ******* around revving it like a dumbass so i revved back a few times. so some cocky guys with a buick regal gse (my grandpa had one of these....lol...) comes over are starts revving his car, my lawnmower sounded nicer. he cocked off a bit and did a burnout (yea a fwd v6 car, great burnouts...) and left. so we left and started driving around a bit, and guess who shows up. yes, got it right, mr buick. for the next hour they followed us around talking **** at every stop light possible. now the shitty thing is about this story, and im still pissed about it. never got a chance to kick his ***, or his cars ***. i am thoroughly dissapointed. was prom weekend and there were cops and traffic like crazy. if only i could have had a go at him...
Old 05-04-2008, 01:06 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 05-04-2008, 01:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

im sorry, but you can take your llamas elsewhere...
Old 05-04-2008, 01:31 AM
Teching In

Just be happy knowing his car is slow and ugly, you don't always need to race to feel better
Old 05-04-2008, 11:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

lol, true.
Old 05-04-2008, 11:45 AM
TECH Resident

We have a group of guys like that here. They always buy ragged out POS's and then the paint the factory rims black, gut the entire interiors, and cut the exhaust off at the manifold. Always talking **** wanting to race someone. The last time one tried it with me I told him beating the dog **** out of a $300 POS wasn't worth the wasted gas or any kind of bragging rights. Don't worry about it, gas is to expensive to waste on retards.