Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

1986 toyota corolla VS 1995 Mazda Protagay

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 10:19 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 1986 toyota corolla VS 1995 Mazda Protagay

So it started off as a normal evening, me and my brother hopped into my other brothers lil Protagay. Were heading up to advance auto parts to see if they have a particular part im looking for. Well on the way to advance my brother lays into this lil protagay and it hardly moves, were all dying laughing at this poor car. So I start messing with him telling him my ole 86 rolla will get that champ.

So we finally leave advance and head home. We when we get home I call him out in the ole corolla. So I start her up and let it warm a bit, as it was still a lil warm bc I had just gotten off work not an hour prior. So we get on the road right in front of our house. So we head up the road to turn around so we could pass by the front of our house and my other brother could see who won.

Well in hopes to getting all the power I could to the wheels, I leave the electric fans off, which i've got hooked up to a toggle switch inside the car .. Oh and i've also got a mother natures cut out so that adds to the whopping 85hp from the factory she came with. Oh and I just seafoamed it and put new plugs in also, so i was ready lol.

So we turn around at the top of my road and I tell him lets run from a 20 kick and told him to honk it off lol.. So were rolling and I ****** low, pulling a few RPM's, and he does the same. So he starts honking it off, and on the 3rd honk we both hit it. Well my old carburetor didn't like all this sudden fuel so it kinda fell on its face for a second. So the ole Protagay jumped out about half a car on me, but once it cleared up and started pulling I stopped his pull. So were at about 35mph and I hit second and i'm right at his door looking at him dying out laughing as I start to steadily pull on him. At the top of 2nd or near it I had already put about 1 1/2 - 2 cars on him.. So I went ahead and hit 3rd and let out of it at about 60mph and the speed limit is 55 LMAO..

So for the first and im sure only kill the ole rolla got was yesterday against the old protagay.

Oh and for the ones that want to see this race car here she is ..

Old 05-09-2008, 10:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Too funny !
Old 05-09-2008, 10:38 AM
TECH Regular

Ricer!!
Old 05-09-2008, 10:55 AM
On The Tree

Awesome. You're the guy that has the sweet no back window mod, right? I had an 1986 rolla. Raw power!
Old 05-09-2008, 11:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

why didn't you just race him on foot?