Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Had some fun last night.

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 03:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Had some fun last night.

Alright I ran into a TBSS when I headed to pick up my friend to goto the movies. Off the line we were head and head. I started to pull and he stuck to my back fender til about 60 then I just walked the rest of the way. Now I was headed to drop her off, and this modded Scion tC wanted some action, so he took off to see if I would bite. For the hell of it I just punched it and flew past her at around 50. After that I see two sets of headlights coming up fast. Just to find out its a Mercedes SLK 350, and a modded Nissan 350Z. The SLK came up to me at a 40 roll, and no honk of anything. He just jumps on it, I do the same. I pulled til about 80 til he let off cuz he almost slammed into a parked car on the side of the street. So thats 3 three wins for me so far. Now I pulled up to the intersection, and that Z pulls up next to me. The light turns green, and he got the launch on me. ****, Ill have to admit that Z was pretty darn fast, I was stuck at his bumper up to about 60 or so. Around 75 we were head and head. Once I got around 85 or 90 I just starting walking him. After that he makes a fast left on the next light. It was a rather fun night, except for the fact that my friend bitched me out about going TOO FAST. No such thing as that.

*Sorry if its all gumbled up. *
Old 05-13-2008, 04:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LS1stunna
Alright I ran into a TBSS when I headed to pick up my friend to goto the movies. Off the line we were head and head. I started to pull and he stuck to my back fender til about 60 then I just walked the rest of the way. Now I was headed to drop her off, and this modded Scion tC wanted some action, so he took off to see if I would bite. For the hell of it I just punched it and flew past her at around 50. After that I see two sets of headlights coming up fast. Just to find out its a Mercedes SLK 350, and a modded Nissan 350Z. The SLK came up to me at a 40 roll, and no honk of anything. He just jumps on it, I do the same. I pulled til about 80 til he let off cuz he almost slammed into a parked car on the side of the street. So thats 3 three wins for me so far. Now I pulled up to the intersection, and that Z pulls up next to me. The light turns green, and he got the launch on me. ****, Ill have to admit that Z was pretty darn fast, I was stuck at his bumper up to about 60 or so. Around 75 we were head and head. Once I got around 85 or 90 I just starting walking him. After that he makes a fast left on the next light. It was a rather fun night, except for the fact that my friend bitched me out about going TOO FAST. No such thing as that.

*Sorry if its all gumbled up. *

nice kills, what are your mods?
Old 05-13-2008, 05:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Just K&N Filter, and Exhaust, other than that...stock.
Old 05-13-2008, 08:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

good kills, and thats a lot of action for one ride home! where i live, i'm lucky to get that much in a month. not a whole lot of people that street race around here.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

good races man! do you happen to know the mods for the 350Z? good night to huh? i had a night kind of like that with 2 subarus right after eachother just driving down the highway. funny how that happens
Old 05-14-2008, 12:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks, honestly I dont know the mods on the Z but it sounded totally different compared to other Z's that Ive seen. Im sure he atleast had full boltons. And he had some nice sized meats in the back. But it was a pretty fun night, good movie, good races.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

oo haha what movie?
Old 05-14-2008, 11:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Haha, "What happens in Vegas." Ashton Kutcher reminded me of how I acted with my G/F.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

good movie??? i need to get with it. i still havent seen iron man or forgetting sarah marshall..the new harold n kumar was funny though