Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

post your best kills...

Old 08-08-2003, 02:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default post your best kills...

a great idea i stole from TRS.

post your best kills, and we all know that Chris is going to start in with the ferrari kill again but hey, it was a good one ;D

personal bests..

Local 9 second mustang (caught him on a roll )

a 17 year old kid in his dad's 2k2 vette who thought he was the coolest thing since sliced bread. the look on his face after being KILLED from a stop was priceless.

00 Black C5: old guy got pretty pissed off,

and Kevin Gregory (bybyc5) in his AW 2k1 "382 stroker" mobile. from a 60 punch. told ya i'd do it kevin..
Old 08-08-2003, 03:12 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: post your best kills...

[Not a street kill, but it was my most satisfying little battle.]

A guy in a '98 Z28 A4 who had my number for 3 passes at the track (before my mods, only had LT's at the time, 2nd time at track).
He said after his 1st kill "I'm gonna write 'SS KILL' on this slip," with a wicked laugh to follow.
2nd pass, I reeled him in, at the end, but no kill.
3rd pass, same thing.
On the 4th pass I beat him by a full .5 sec, and his run was his consistent time for the night (I finally got a good launch!). When I went to talk to him, I couldn't find him. Another F-bod guy who was watchin' all the runs (and kept an eye on our little battle) told me the guy took off pissed! I was sooooo happy. It was a huge deal at the time for me.

Edit: ***The above story sucks *** compared to the Enzo kill. ***
Old 08-08-2003, 03:30 PM
TECH Addict

lol.. good kill anyway, i think chris is full of it and the enzo really smoked him. j/k Chris..
Old 08-08-2003, 03:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

sup vents, i live in corpus too..

i drive a pewter 02 single cab short bed silverado, thats lowered a couple inches riding on some weld wheels and i just got done putting on a cowl hood

You may have seen it parked on the HEB lot, facing weber.. thats where I work..

im 17 eheh
Old 08-08-2003, 03:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Beat one of those Z8's by about 2 cars. Nothing really special, except before we went to race EVERYONE was putting their money on it..."Its the M5 motor, you dont have a chance..blah blah"

Felt good to put the panties on it repeatedly
Old 08-08-2003, 04:34 PM
Teching In

sup guys i beat a early 90's prelude with fart can and park bench wing. took him by bout 4 cars...u should have seen his face when he got dusted by a 7000 lb. conversion van
Old 08-08-2003, 04:54 PM
TECH Addict

whats up deck hand, i'll be lookin for your truck. come out to albertsons on saratoga and staples friday nights ;D
Old 08-08-2003, 07:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My favorite kill off all time has to be the Mach 1 that rev'd at me and a friend while driving my car at lunch time ,and i blasted him with a 150 shot and my Vig 3600 stall convertor,walked him bad and sideways to boot! Dude would not even look at us again. Totally priceless.
He may never rev at another LS1 again!(lol).25 mph roll.

Dave
Old 08-08-2003, 08:24 PM
TECH Regular

A 99 SS M6. We raced twice because he was throwing excuses of why he lost the first time. So i beat him again . Then the cops came and the chase was on. But ill leave it at that.
Old 08-08-2003, 08:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

have two best kills. My friend had just gotten a 01 Z28 and we went from a stop on the feeder. I smoked his ***. But then again he was just learning how to drive the M6. but whaterver. And then when i was stock there was this early 90's civic. This ho sounded mean. At first i was like, "dude this car sounds fast" So we took off at the light and we were neck and nech. I was saying damn hurry up bitch, to my car. He beat me by a car. But then again i didn't know how to drive an M5, and this was the first one i had and i had it for like only 2 days. About two months later little did i know i'd run into this civic, when i saw it at the light. I was thinking, "time for a little revenge, hahahhaha" So i rev it up and he does the same. Well we take off and again he beat me. never saw the guy again. But i did beat a civic that sort of looked like his so in my book that's the same. Later playa's. hahahhahahaha
Lol, you lost to a Civic. Your car is slow as hell!!! later sucker. hahahahaaaaahhahahahahahah!!!
Old 08-08-2003, 10:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Any bike and all LS-1's!

The list is tooooo long to tell all!
Old 08-08-2003, 11:09 PM
TECH Addict

Most recent: At the track, driving someone elses 2.3T Mustang. Raced an Eclipse and lost by .2, but it was my 1st pass ever in the car and I must add, I was CLUELESS about driving it. No wheelspin at all, just a SLUG off the line with me driving(3.0 short time- for real)! Next pass, SAME guy. This time I worked the tree and beat him by .05seconds.. That made me happy.

There are too many others, but only a couple weren't on the track. I'm not one for street racing at all anymore.
Old 08-08-2003, 11:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey this was a highly modified civic. He had a turbo on it.
ooohh, so he's running high 13's now.
You suck.
Old 08-08-2003, 11:48 PM
TECH Resident

dude, even a highly modded civic is slow as hell, u need more ****...
Old 08-09-2003, 01:06 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

i have two best kills. My friend had just gotten a 01 Z28 and we went from a stop on the feeder. I smoked his ***. But then again he was just learning how to drive the M6. but whaterver. And then when i was stock there was this early 90's civic. This ho sounded mean. At first i was like, "dude this car sounds fast" So we took off at the light and we were neck and nech. I was saying damn hurry up bitch, to my car. He beat me by a car. But then again i didn't know how to drive an M5, and this was the first one i had and i had it for like only 2 days. About two months later little did i know i'd run into this civic, when i saw it at the light. I was thinking, "time for a little revenge, hahahhaha" So i rev it up and he does the same. Well we take off and again he beat me. never saw the guy again. But i did beat a civic that sort of looked like his so in my book that's the same. Later playa's. hahahhahahaha
MaroKid ... he is the new owner of the title "worst story teller on the board" ... he sounds like a 9 year old retarded kid on crack.

Old 08-09-2003, 01:07 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

hey this was a highly modified civic. He had a turbo on it.
NO WAY, A TURBO!!?!?! ROTFL.

I can see it now ...
"and phantom, shut up i dont like you your car is a POS compared to my badass bullitt (that lost to a civic) later suckers hahhahaahahahaha"
Old 08-09-2003, 01:13 AM
blownerator

i have two best kills. My friend had just gotten a 01 Z28 and we went from a stop on the feeder. I smoked his ***. But then again he was just learning how to drive the M6. but whaterver. And then when i was stock there was this early 90's civic. This ho sounded mean. At first i was like, "dude this car sounds fast" So we took off at the light and we were neck and nech. I was saying damn hurry up bitch, to my car. He beat me by a car. But then again i didn't know how to drive an M5, and this was the first one i had and i had it for like only 2 days. About two months later little did i know i'd run into this civic, when i saw it at the light. I was thinking, "time for a little revenge, hahahhaha" So i rev it up and he does the same. Well we take off and again he beat me. never saw the guy again. But i did beat a civic that sort of looked like his so in my book that's the same. Later playa's. hahahhahahaha

Mullit you are a clown
Old 08-09-2003, 03:51 AM
TECH Regular

1997 Z28 ( fully built 383, the whole 9 yards ) he was on e.t. streets, and I was on my stock goodyears. Took him from a stop.

'03 Cobra ( sprayed )

GSXR 600 (Got him on the highway by about a car or so)

RX-7 (with LS1 swap, TR cam) He is a buddy, but I still consider it a good kill.

And, a few yuppies in C5 Vettes. I love killing them on motor.
Old 08-09-2003, 08:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Bullit you're full of KaKa. Should change your sig to BULLSHIT not BULLIT. My 3 year old can beat u on his Triped.
Old 08-11-2003, 09:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

YOU LITTLE *****!!!!! You got smacked around like a little girl by a civic.
Can I just place my nuts somewhere on you? You freakin nut shelf!!

Search this Thread