Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

The 350Z can never lose!!..ricer story

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 09:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Default The 350Z can never lose!!..ricer story

No race involved, just the usual ricer story after beeing walked by a domestic with a V8 under the hood;

So, I'm sitting at my friends apartment, talking ****, and my friend is telling me that a SC 350Z walked a SS lately that looks like mine,how strange is that The dude in the Z told my friend that the SS was hard to beat, but he still managed to beat the domestic somehow...

Thats where I realized thats the Z I walked to other day I confirmed online on this site where hes a member, and thats really him!!!

It all came together: the ricer can never lose what was I thinking!! I cant beat this guy; he has a SC and a Z WOW, thats the ****!! even if I beat him 2-3 cars length, he still wins...I'm doomed

Honestly, I'm surprised the guy talked **** about this; the guy had a good attitude but he quickly disapeared after the lost..too good to be true.

I knew deep inside that this guy would do that. You dont get street credit around here if you dont have an import and you are not part of an import club...thats why I dont hang on the same crappy site as him and with guys like him. A bunch of lying and crying babies.

Funny thing is that night, I was messing with misfire codes because of bad spark plug wires(a power loss between 5900-6600rpm my peak HP) so my car was not at his best, but I still manage to kill him, even if he had the hit, even if he had a 3/4 of a car lead start, even if there was no honk, even if I wasnt in best RPM and gear.BUT I DONT CARE, because it was still a decent race and I dont like to use ricer excuses

Whats the whole point of lying about this?? perception? hating domestics?shame in front of friends?WHO CARES!!Theres always someone to kick your *** outhere

He could have just said to my friend:''Man I held my own against a bad *** SS, it was a hell of a fight but he got me in the end...'' so simple..I thought.

kill link:https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/913375-450hp-sc-350z-vs-ss.html

Sry for the long story, but I feel better now for sharing another ricer's tale that shows the true personnality of a ricer; hes invincible against domestic V8and think hes the **** even if hes still in the 13s
Old 05-20-2008, 10:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't worry about idiots like that. They are everywhere. It's better to be faster than everyone in town, and be the only one who knows it..........than to have everyone THINK you're the fastest in town, even though you are not.

As the great prophet said: "Real gangsta-*** n*ggas don't flex nuts......cuz real gangsta-*** n*gga's know they got'em"
Old 05-20-2008, 11:03 PM
TECH Regular

LOL street credit!! Can you finance anything with it? I mean really man, who worries about such BS? Street cred is ricer man. If you worry about that buy an import. Ricers will be ricers. Yes you will lose to the masses and thier misconcieved notions.LOL
I let some douche take a ride in my old car. I scared the **** out of his ricer ***. WHen we got out he said " Wow man, I bet you can hang with some of the imports out there". That set the pimp hand to twitching let me tell ya.LOL Good kill don't sweat it.

Was it this guy?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibG7N-CGa3U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PlYl...eature=related
Old 05-20-2008, 11:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^ Damn he's got one of those new K&N superchargers on it with dual cold air intakes. That's freakin sweet.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:44 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Johnnystock
Funny thing is that night, I was messing with misfire codes because of bad spark plug wires(a power loss between 5900-6600rpm my peak HP) so my car was not at his best, but I still manage to kill him, even if he had the hit, even if he had a 3/4 of a car lead start, even if there was no honk, even if I wasnt in best RPM and gear.BUT I DONT CARE, because it was still a decent race and I dont like to use ricer excuses
Not to quibble with you but in my opinion you are making ricer excuses. If your car wasn't 100% (even though you did win - Congratulations on the kill!) you shouldn't have raced if you are worried about the number of car lengths separating the winner from the loser.

However, the upside is when your car is running good and you race him again with all of his friends watching, think of the collective look on their faces when you easily run by him and leave him bus lengths behind! Make sure you are wearing overshoes because the BS will get deep.

Last edited by azredbird; 05-21-2008 at 12:51 AM. Reason: misspelling
Old 05-21-2008, 06:06 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by azredbird
Not to quibble with you but in my opinion you are making ricer excuses. If your car wasn't 100% (even though you did win - Congratulations on the kill!) you shouldn't have raced if you are worried about the number of car lengths separating the winner from the loser.

However, the upside is when your car is running good and you race him again with all of his friends watching, think of the collective look on their faces when you easily run by him and leave him bus lengths behind! Make sure you are wearing overshoes because the BS will get deep.
^^I was beeing sacastic here..And it is why I said it was ricers excuses I could have said for not putting buses on him!!!

And dont worry, I'm not looking for any street credit. I just thought a faster car did mean something for those ricers, but it doesnt;only a fast ricer car is faster and thats why my only friends on the street are my true friend in real life..so they live in the same reality as me.

The 350z in the video

thanks for beeing in the same dimension as me guys..
Old 05-21-2008, 08:12 AM
TECH Regular

some people just dont get that "there is always a bigger fish" -- there is always someone else with more power than you...

nice kill OP
Old 05-21-2008, 08:18 AM
Restricted User

I love messing with those kids in my Jeep.
The usual bullshit they spew is that they weren't on it, or he would win from a roll...
Those kids are cockroaches, ignore em or squish em.
The worst kids are the ones that race you when you are just cruising, you don't fight back because he's not worth it, and then he acts like he just destroyed you and is confused when you laugh at him.
I HATE THOSE KIDS, yes your new celica is super duper fasterest.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

So where was this gaybo spouting off? Post a link to the board.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:45 AM
TECH Regular

X2 on that one! I would love to have some fun. I am bored at work.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
X2 on that one! I would love to have some fun. I am bored at work.
We miss ya over on the gto site!!
Old 05-21-2008, 01:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

WHen we got out he said " Wow man, I bet you can hang with some of the imports out there". That set the pimp hand to twitching let me tell ya.
I bout fell out of my chair when I read that
Old 05-21-2008, 04:36 PM
TECH Addict

The guy hang out on this site(monchar.com), but he didnt spit **** on it..He did it with his little perverted ricer mouth to one of my friend(not knowing that he knew me)

I crossed him on the highway today, but he was on the other side and its the rush hour
Old 05-21-2008, 04:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

that sucks lol, where are ya in the great white north?
Old 05-22-2008, 12:58 AM
TECH Addict

Canada, north eastern...but not that much up north...
Old 05-27-2008, 10:56 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Johnnystock
^^I was beeing sacastic here..And it is why I said it was ricers excuses I could have said for not putting buses on him!!!

And dont worry, I'm not looking for any street credit. I just thought a faster car did mean something for those ricers, but it doesnt;only a fast ricer car is faster and thats why my only friends on the street are my true friend in real life..so they live in the same reality as me.

The 350z in the video

thanks for beeing in the same dimension as me guys..
My mistake! Since I stopped having a sarcastic atitude (sarcasm and humor are lost on my employer - go figure) it appears that I no longer can detect sarcasm as well... LOL

Last edited by azredbird; 06-01-2008 at 01:42 PM.

Quick Reply: The 350Z can never lose!!..ricer story