Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

my 02ssvs04 cobra

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 10:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by geovett
Hey L, dang man, i hadn't seen the video till today, even if it sideways, yeah Great Kill over that mudstang.................are u going on the cruz Monday? i'll see u Fri for the baby juice install.....l like to eatup snakes......
And members want to know why stang guys get so defensive.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:17 PM
Teching In

Good Kill,
I went to my Local 1/8 Mile last week with my 2000 Z71 Silverado, and decided to see what she can do. I raced a 2002 Z28 and Won... Does that make my Stock Z71 Truck Faster? No, the Z28 Driver could not drive, he spun of the line, missed 2nd and 3rd... Ya know what!! I still won, could I race another one and win? nope. one time shot only

Thats Racing, Some times a Lesser Car will win because the loser could not drive or messed up, it happens thats life.
So Congrats !!!!!
Old 05-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ponygt65
And members want to know why stang guys get so defensive.
Right!!!!
I hear ya, On one thread here there was every derogatory term for Mustang on on page. Yet go to MustangForums.com and I think Mustang Guys tend to give complements over throwing barbs.
I am Not a Chevy vs Ford Person Since I own a Ford, Chevy and Chrysler products. I have a Down Payment in for a New Camaro, and I may get a Challenger a year after the Camaro.

I just Love American Muscle Cars, I buy what I Like I could care less about brands. JMO...
Old 05-24-2008, 10:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 2k05gt
Right!!!!
I hear ya, On one thread here there was every derogatory term for Mustang on on page. Yet go to MustangForums.com and I think Mustang Guys tend to give complements over throwing barbs.
I am Not a Chevy vs Ford Person Since I own a Ford, Chevy and Chrysler products. I have a Down Payment in for a New Camaro, and I may get a Challenger a year after the Camaro.

I just Love American Muscle Cars, I buy what I Like I could care less about brands. JMO...
Stay focused. What does anything have to do with the brand?

The fact of the matter is this was a BS street race at the least, nothing to brag about at all.

"Oh yea, I beat a pullied, CB Cobra with my CB/Lid SS" with little proof whatsoever - on top of the BS is the well-known FACT that this outcome probably could not be duplicated. That Cobra is definitely fast enough even to make up for a poor driver.

Even if the camaro won in that video, the OP and everyone who actually believes this is a NON-QUESTIONABLE race still all look like a bunch of ricers. For Surrre.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The video shows he won. Let him have his five minutes of fame and tip yer cap. No reason to bicker back and forth over it cause it doesn't change anything nor does it prove anything either. Honda's, fords, gm products ect it's all in good fun and we do the things we do to our cars to have fun. Correct? Cut the b.s. girls and chill. I get on here to relax and talk/read about cars. I don't get on here to listen to a bunch of people that argue like our ole lady's. Let's not mix business with pleasure.....Chris
Old 05-26-2008, 11:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Ahhhh well, alright.