Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

weak but good kill in my eyes.

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 06:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default weak but good kill in my eyes.

coming home from atco disappointed with my times (13.5@106mph with a friggin 2.3 60' spinnen all night) i came across an acura rsx with a cat back, cai, full suspension and race rims i ride up next to him like nothing just cruising and we get next to eachother at a light and this dude wouldnt even look at me. i had a feeling this guy was gonna try and do something so i turn off my tcs and come off the light normal i guess he didnt like the sound of a big boy car because 5-10feet after the light he slams the pedal down so i did the same spun all of first most of second i was almost sideways passing him lol shut it down in the middle of third since i had almost 8 cars on him. there was no one on the road and it was the road that goes infront of berlin mart(berlin cross keys maybe?)4 lane road. needless to say even though i didnt get my 2.0 60' i was gunnin for spankin the **** out of him made me feel much better. and than we slowed down to the speed limit and he got infront of me so i got to watch him get his *** beat by a wrx lol i saw the little squat go on them both than heard the turbo screamin on the wrx as all it did was run away from him. not my first kill but one of my funnest.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:58 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ya a friend of mine has a Type-s. He went from a roll past me and I was at a dig. He just has a cat back. Needless to say once I got into third it was all over.

Good kill though
Old 06-04-2008, 09:22 AM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Without a tune they really aren't anything special at all, and with your time/trapspeed it would take quite a bit for one to make you sweat... good kill OP