Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I got beat by GMKilla

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 02:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I got beat by GMKilla

Man it happened just like he said, He pulled me by a car!
I was driving my Grandma's T/A. You know the Auto V6 with rubber floor mats and sheepskin seat covers
Get a life.........You guys kill me with the BS.
Not saying a Mustang couldn't beat a LS1 or LT1, anything is possible with mods, but I find it hard to believe you even own one!(GMKilla)
And don't even think of talking SH*T. I BEEN ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE FORD AND CHEVY. My last ford made 850HP 347 with Mondo J T-trim. And I was a true chevy hater, And was saving for a new Cobra, until I drove a LS1.
Fords new line up SUX, nothing sporty about it, a square block body with a truck interior (03Cobra). OH its got a blower for 40k, but thats all!
BY THE WAY SO DOES MY REAL T/A LOL LOL!!!!!! BRING IT
Old 08-13-2003, 03:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: I got beat by GMKilla

I was there I saw it!
Old 08-13-2003, 04:30 PM
Teching In

I was driving my Grandma's T/A. You know the Auto V6 with rubber floor mats and sheepskin seat covers
Not saying a Mustang couldn't beat a LS1 or LT1, anything is possible with mods, but I find it hard to believe you even own one!(GMKilla)
And don't even think of talking SH*T. I BEEN ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE FORD AND CHEVY. My last ford made 850HP 347 with Mondo J T-trim. And I was a true chevy hater, And was saving for a new Cobra, until I drove a LS1.
Fords new line up SUX, nothing sporty about it, a square block body with a truck interior (03Cobra). OH its got a blower for 40k, but thats all!
Yea but GM's line up is soooooo good isn't it.
Yea they really did you good with the pony car line up for you guys.
Oh that SSR is a real big cool ride. The GTO is going to heavier than the 03 Cobra so that's going to be a pig.
The lightning and HD truck KILL the SS truck.
Yea you got the Vette but Ford now has the GT.
Fords even got something that GM can't touch for the ricers which is the SVT Focus.
Hell Fords the one who lit a fire under Cadis A$$ with the Lincoln LS.
Try again even the Cobra Vert isn't even 40K.
A similarly equipped WS6 or SS would run right about the same price as a 03 Cobra Coupe.
The Cobra interior may be like a truck to you but it's better than sitting inside of a plastic bucket to me.
The Cobra may be boxy to you but the Fbody was a catfish with wheels to others an upside down canoe.
You really don't have much of an argument when it comes to looks and interior. Their both purely opinionated and both the Ford and GM product in the long run are old and antiquated. That's why Ford is finally releasing the DEW chassis for the Mustang next year. GM just quit on you guys.
Wow you really don't do GM much justice with a ignorant rant like that.

Now.
As a disclaimer. I'm not tearing down the Fbodies or LS1 equipped cars but I am correcting absolute fallacies that have been posted about the current Ford lineup.
I have owned 2 Fbodies in the past 5 years and my 1st car was a 70 Z28. I'm in no way a GM hater. Just somebody who's not blinded by brand loyalty.
Old 08-13-2003, 04:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

I wish cadillac would produce that 16.
That would be one hell of a benchmark!!
The only thing more powerful is the bugatti with a v12 and four turbos.
Old 08-13-2003, 04:44 PM
FormerVendor

Oh that SSR is a real big cool ride. The GTO is going to heavier than the 03 Cobra so that's going to be a pig.
Fords even got something that GM can't touch for the ricers which is the SVT Focus.
A similarly equipped WS6 or SS would run right about the same price as a 03 Cobra Coupe.
The Cobra interior may be like a truck to you but it's better than sitting inside of a plastic bucket to me.
The Cobra may be boxy to you but the Fbody was a catfish with wheels to others an upside down canoe.
You really don't have much of an argument when it comes to looks and interior. Their both purely opinionated and both the Ford and GM product in the long run are old and antiquated. That's why Ford is finally releasing the DEW chassis for the Mustang next year. GM just quit on you guys.

Now.
As a disclaimer. I'm not tearing down the Fbodies or LS1 equipped cars but I am correcting absolute fallacies that have been posted about the current Ford lineup.
I have owned 2 Fbodies in the past 5 years and my 1st car was a 70 Z28. I'm in no way a GM hater. Just somebody who's not blinded by brand loyalty.
Dude shut up. I could have bought my Z for $26,500 brand new. And yes, the 03 Cobra sell for upwards of $39,000. Don't say they don't. The local dealer does sell these for that much. Ever heard of a mark up? They did it on the PT cruisers, and even the new Thunderbird. If you don't know ****, don't talk ****. The GT40 or whatever compared to the Vette? WTF? Look at the price difference dumbass! You could easily drop $8000 in the Vette and stomp the GT40, and still not come close to the price of that car. Hell, you could have MTI do their 7.0 liter LS6 package on the Vette and not come close to this ******* price. Get your head out of your *** dude. You will not win this debate on a GM board. Oh yeah, as far as the SVT Focus goes, who gives a ****? Let Ford give in to the ricers. Please, Ford tried to make a fast Focus.

Dumbass
Old 08-13-2003, 04:50 PM
Launching!

Default Re: I got beat by GMKilla *DELETED*

Post deleted by ZtwentyATE
Old 08-13-2003, 04:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

^
You quoted the wrong guy
Old 08-13-2003, 04:58 PM
Staging Lane

Congratulations AzSnake, you win. I have absolutely no comment...which is rare.

:thumbup:
Old 08-13-2003, 05:00 PM
FormerVendor

Congratulations AzSnake, you win. I have absolutely no comment...which is rare.

:thumbup:
Dude that's just wrong. It's funny as hell, but wrong. Man that's ******* awesome.
Old 08-13-2003, 05:02 PM
Staging Lane

Old 08-13-2003, 05:06 PM
On The Tree

Now.
Old 08-13-2003, 05:10 PM
Staging Lane

03mach1, are you a brand loyalist?
Old 08-13-2003, 05:12 PM
On The Tree

Old 08-13-2003, 05:13 PM
Staging Lane

Hey, it was an honest question.
Old 08-13-2003, 05:15 PM
Launching!

Oh, and the Mustang does not have a plasticy interior? I was deciding between both cars and the Camaro had a sportier feel in both seating position, handling, and we will not even get into power. The mustang had good points too......cheaper (4k less), lighter stearing feel, felt lighter,trunk, better rear seats, better breaks. I like the look of both cars and the mustang can look damn aggressive with a the aftermarket stuff out there, which is limited to F-bodys. Both cars can be made to scream, but on the cheap, a LS1 just owns a mustang. I have not been beat my a mustang in 4 years. I know they are out there (fast ones), I just don't seem to find them.
Old 08-13-2003, 05:17 PM
Teching In

Wow you guys top the bitch awards.
Oh yea and if anybody pays 40K for a Cobra they got bent over and should have been ripped off.
Stop being a ricer when comparing the prices of a Vette with the GT. It's going to be the King of the hill when it comes to American power.
Lets the Vette and Viper squable for 2nd.
We got people all over the Mustang boards getting their 03's for around MSRP or even invoice.
You may have got you Z for 26K but was it optioned out? The Cobra have every possible option. They only have 2. A spoiler and chrome rims. That's it. Compare to totally optioned 2002 Fbody out and the price will be around 33-34K.
Dipshit
Learn a little about your own car.
Sure dealers are selling them for cheaper because their desperate to get them off their lots. The public is too busy buying Mustangs.
Old 08-13-2003, 05:18 PM
Launching!

I GIVE UP, one wrong quote and you are damned. You get my point though.
Old 08-13-2003, 05:28 PM
Teching In

Oh, and the Mustang does not have a plasticy interior? I was deciding between both cars and the Camaro had a sportier feel in both seating position, handling, and we will not even get into power. The mustang had good points too......cheaper (4k less), lighter stearing feel, felt lighter,trunk, better rear seats, better breaks. I like the look of both cars and the mustang can look damn aggressive with a the aftermarket stuff out there, which is limited to F-bodys. Both cars can be made to scream, but on the cheap, a LS1 just owns a mustang. I have not been beat my a mustang in 4 years. I know they are out there (fast ones), I just don't seem to find them.
Roll on down to Arizona and I will run you, then the other 10 10-8 sec street driven mustangs in the local clubs will race you.
Then we will have you roll up to Phoenix and have you meet about 3 dozen 10 or less second Stangs that will be glad to race you.

Now if the Fbody owns a Stang why did the local stang clubs beat out the Mopar and GM clubs 3 years running in the Hot eam Races in Phoenix?
Phoenix isn't a small town and trust their are fast cars on both sides. The Mustang clubs just have more
Got good vids of it if you want to see. The GM cars are no slouches either.
http://www.azmustangs.com/videos/hotteams2002.wmv
http://www.azmustangs.com/videos/theazmustangs.wmv
Best to right click and save as for these vids. Their pretty big.
Old 08-13-2003, 06:59 PM
Launching!

Roll on down to Arizona and I will run you, then the other 10 10-8 sec street driven mustangs in the local clubs will race you.
Then we will have you roll up to Phoenix and have you meet about 3 dozen 10 or less second Stangs that will be glad to race you.

Now if the Fbody owns a Stang why did the local stang clubs beat out the Mopar and GM clubs 3 years running in the Hot eam Races in Phoenix?
Phoenix isn't a small town and trust their are fast cars on both sides. The Mustang clubs just have more
Got good vids of it if you want to see. The GM cars are no slouches either.
http://www.azmustangs.com/videos/hotteams2002.wmv
http://www.azmustangs.com/videos/theazmustangs.wmv
Best to right click and save as for these vids. Their pretty big.

[/quote]

You have a penchant for misquotations. I said "on the cheap", meaning less money spent on mods. I do not know of any mustangs hitting low 13s high 12s with a intake and exhaust. Modded mustangs can fly and I stated that (**** I had a 89 5.0 LX). If my car blew up and burned to the ground, I would consider a blown 2003 Mustang GT as my ride......since a 2003 Camaro is nonexistant. But I would probably get a used 2002 WS6 or Firehawk
Old 08-13-2003, 07:32 PM
FormerVendor

Wow you guys top the bitch awards.
Oh yea and if anybody pays 40K for a Cobra they got bent over and should have been ripped off.
Stop being a ricer when comparing the prices of a Vette with the GT. It's going to be the King of the hill when it comes to American power.
Lets the Vette and Viper squable for 2nd.
We got people all over the Mustang boards getting their 03's for around MSRP or even invoice.
You may have got you Z for 26K but was it optioned out? The Cobra have every possible option. They only have 2. A spoiler and chrome rims. That's it. Compare to totally optioned 2002 Fbody out and the price will be around 33-34K.
Dipshit
Learn a little about your own car.
Sure dealers are selling them for cheaper because their desperate to get them off their lots. The public is too busy buying Mustangs.
YOU ARE A ******* TROLL. **** YOU. WOULD THE MODERATOT PLEASE DUB HIM A TROLL PLEASE. HE IS STUPID.