F-Body Down!

Old 06-08-2008, 09:15 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default F-Body Down!

Scheduled drug endorsed version:
Damn she was hot!!

F-Body Down!
The day started auspiciously enough; an early start to the day with a beautiful sunrise. And with the turn of a key the serene morning was met with the melodious thumping of 8 cylinders in time. Thus began my day today!

Upon my return from a protracted visit to my local stealership in a vain attempt to get my shifter fixed under warranty (I broke the OEM unit on my M6) I stumbled into a late model LT1 Trans Am! As with most muscle car encounters in this day and age I expected nothing but MMOB from the female driver. Boy was I wrong! Once abreast of the Trans Am, when it became apparent that she was in the slower moving lane, she gave her car some gas, I likewise did and kept her from taking my front bumper off.

Slowly, too slowly it seemed, we moved through traffic. After a virtual eternity of slowly and safely negotiating traffic I break into the open first. And having attained that goal I throw the goat into the freight train gear (3rd gear for the uninitiated) and lay in wait. As expected the TA broke free and came charging! Wisely the voluptuous babe in the T/A slowed down and lined up with my already roaring goat.

With nearly a mile of clear road ahead, I wait for the punch...

And I wait…

And wait…

My stomach sinks as I suddenly hear a very clear and precise sounding system over my roaring exhaust!!

I think, nay comprehend, “Just great a ground-pounder with no performance modifications other than exhuast.” (Comprehension is faster than thought.)

As I glance over she has the biggest (and the most gorgeous) SEG I’ve ever seen and turns the system down. Only then does the punch come! I meet the Trans Am’s punch with my own. The touch from the hand of God readily became apparent as my LS1 ripped through the rest of 3rd gear, handily putting 1.5 cars on the LT1 T/A by the end of 3rd. Then the impossible happened – I missed 4th!!! I very quickly recovered and nailed 4th but not until the TA had closed to within 1 car length of the goat’s rear bumper!! I stood on 4th and waited. By 130mph I regained my previous lead and then some. Having been satisfied I relinquish my pinning of the throttle to the floor and let the goat return to non-jail time including speeds. (We were rapidly approaching a 45mph zone.)

Having been beaten, the babe drove by and cast a very dispirited wave… She then pulled over to make a left into Wal-Mart. And as I drove by, I gave her enthusiastic and consolatory thumbs up. Only then did the shaking leg begin…

I then awoke in my bed with a cold sweat, my right hand clasping a severed T-56 shifter, and right leg shaking violently!

Last edited by Bumpin' Yota; 06-08-2008 at 09:49 AM.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:41 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats nasty dont talk about beatin off on ls1 tech! LOL!!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 09:51 AM
11 Second Club

lmfao!!!! No none of that was going on! LOL!

The last sentance was merely my disclaimer to the local 5-0 that this story was just a dream, in the off chance that they might be reading this.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sounds like a story for playboy lol!
Old 06-08-2008, 04:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LSWONGTO
Sounds like a story for playboy lol!

I hear you o the PO....PO be safe!
Old 06-08-2008, 04:52 PM
TECH Resident

I think its funny that some of you guys put a dream disclaimer in lol, do you know how hard it would be for the 5-0 to prove you were the one on the computer and to prove you weren't BSing unless you slip up if the ask. And then you say its a dream disclaimer for the 5-0 right under the story lol. Nice kill by the way
Old 06-08-2008, 05:14 PM
Launching!

Thats friggin awesome lol Holy **** batman

Search this Thread