Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

4 Imports for the price of 1

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2003, 01:46 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4 Imports for the price of 1

I was coming home from work late, about 1 am, in I10. I got off in Ontario to fill up. While getting back on the freeway, I notice 4 imports cars in front of me. They are swerving in and out of eachother, basically acting like idiots. So, I don't think too much of it. That is until they slow up and I pull along side of them. I pull up along side the first one, a early model Acura Integra; then the second one, a newer Honda Civic; the third one, a newer Toyota Celica; and finally the fourth, a Honda CRX. The CRX revs some and I respond. He takes off, very easy to catch and pass. I slow and then the Celica catches up to me. He downshifts and I run him also. Not quite as bad as the CRX, but almost. Then the Civic tries. This was the worst of all, almost like he was not trying. By this time, I thought they had figured out I was faster, but I was wrong. The Acura tries to show up all of his friends. I couldn't resist, I beat him too.

I just thought that I would share this. I never had a chance to race 4 people at once.

Old 08-16-2003, 01:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: 4 Imports for the price of 1

Hahaaa... that sounds awesome. Race orgies are the best... especially when it's your car stomping everybody else into the ground!

Old 08-16-2003, 01:55 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 4 Imports for the price of 1

Hahaaa... that sounds awesome. Race orgies are the best... especially when it's your car stomping everybody else into the ground!

Yeah, girlie orgies are the only way to go though ...