Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ok Race with vid.. caught on TAPE

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 04:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ok Race with vid.. caught on TAPE

Here is the Video i promised you all i had.. i posted back on the original post but it got no love...

This effort to covert this video... took 3 weeks 5 people 8 diffent programs all for this vid clip..

This is a run between friends on the way to watch a street race ...

Full bolt-on mustang VS Built bottom end w/ Cam

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0FTEsKM3mU
Old 07-23-2008, 04:36 PM
Launching!

lol Now thats funny stuff. But no jail time is good times
Old 07-23-2008, 04:54 PM
Staging Lane

If that happened infront of me while out on patrol I honestly can't say what I'd do.........
I'd lean more to letting you go with a warning but impounding your cars till court would mean I'd have two nice cars to pound on till then. Nothing like joy riding someone's car after busting them.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 94Mustang302ci
If that happened infront of me while out on patrol I honestly can't say what I'd do.........
I'd lean more to letting you go with a warning but impounding your cars till court would mean I'd have two nice cars to pound on till then. Nothing like joy riding someone's car after busting them.
I want to thank AxisofOil for his help..

94must: Thats nice to know u might give someone a break..

what u cant see is the first race.. the program i used has a copy right ..Smack in the middle of the vid.. but the 2nd race ..the one we got charged with is the one on this video ..

the first race was a 86 fully built T/A .. he got me by a car ..to a car and a half ..aproxx

p.s. the t/a was the cops friends so he didnt get pulled over..
Old 07-23-2008, 06:21 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im glad you dont work around here ! Id say yeah I would have to beat your ***!
Old 07-23-2008, 07:33 PM
Banned

Thats really fucked and you're an idiot for saying that, I would beat you into a bloody pulp if you ever ******* touched my car. You are the reason most people hate cops, I bet you are one of those crooked, fat, worthless, donut stuffing ************* that got fucked with in high school. So you decided to get back at those people who are more successful than you by becoming a Pig. **** you sir and pray that you never pull me over. BTW cool vid to the OP, I guess you won?
Old 07-23-2008, 08:19 PM
12 Second Club

Yet another officer lacking any sort of class whatsoever...
Old 07-23-2008, 08:33 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by capn smokey
Thats really fucked and you're an idiot for saying that, I would beat you into a bloody pulp if you ever ******* touched my car. You are the reason most people hate cops, I bet you are one of those crooked, fat, worthless, donut stuffing ************* that got fucked with in high school. So you decided to get back at those people who are more successful than you by becoming a Pig. **** you sir and pray that you never pull me over. BTW cool vid to the OP, I guess you won?
Thanks and Yeap im in the Z right hand lane

New Shorts $80.00
Drag ticket $700.00
Laywer $1500.00
Getting the vid of the u street racing from the police cars view $$$PRICELESS
Old 07-23-2008, 09:04 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Very cool officer!!!

Up here we have red and blue on police units..when I first saw it light up I figured the chase car was messing with their dash lights. Blue = Fire/EMS here.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:36 PM
Launching!

Not gonna lie. I would not be too happy if someone impounded my car and drove it hard. The entire police unit might need new tires after that....
Old 07-23-2008, 09:52 PM
On The Tree

I didnt say any thing thinking he was KIDDING...

I would OWN the City and th P.D.

if i found out my car had been Abused by the people suppose to protect us.. I took it as a joke ?? at least i would hope!!

Round these part u might just get Shot .. Krazy Rednecks
Old 07-24-2008, 03:04 AM
11 Second Club

I have lots of friends who are cops. And you know what? You make them look bad. I try to explain to people that cops are people too and you get the good with the bad. But cops are still judged by people as a whole instead of individually. So thanks for tarnishing my friends' badges. I know you have a slow car and you want to drive one that's actually fast, but show some restraint.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:10 AM
11 Second Club

lol, ooops

Funny thing, two nights ago I was showing my friend how much better my car hooks with my Micky T's on the car rather then street tires. Went out to a back road that goes nowhere that we have messed around on a million times. Did a good burnout to heat them up, and stalled the car up to hit it. Ended blowing the tires off and just getting off the gas. Its a good thing I did because as I let off the gas and coasted two police officers pulled in right behind me, and hauled *** up to my bumper. I thought I was done for becasue they had to drive through my smoke screen. They were cool and let me go becasue they had "Bigger fish" to fry.

At least you won the race
Old 07-24-2008, 07:13 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by stockz
Thanks and Yeap im in the Z right hand lane

New Shorts $80.00
Drag ticket $700.00
Laywer $1500.00
Getting the vid of the u street racing from the police cars view $$$PRICELESS
So i guess u know about the" New Shorts" mod now!
Old 07-24-2008, 07:23 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SlayerMaro
I have lots of friends who are cops. And you know what? You make them look bad. I try to explain to people that cops are people too and you get the good with the bad. But cops are still judged by people as a whole instead of individually. So thanks for tarnishing my friends' badges. I know you have a slow car and you want to drive one that's actually fast, but show some restraint.
I agree with, I hope to god he was just kidding but I bet there are some cops that do dumb **** like that. I had my car towed befor and I had my brother go with the car to insure it will be ok untill I got out. He is a big guy and cool its me people have to worry bout So I got out in 30 mins And went to pick up my car and the company was cool just a little worried that I may come and trip alittle bit becuse they scrape my intercooler pipe. I had the new pipe at the house but thanks to my bro talkin me up to them after he seen it needless to say they where willin to pay me for it But I decline because Im evil But not that evil.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:24 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 95 Z28

Yet another officer lacking any sort of class whatsoever...
And he drives a stang! LOL JK
Old 07-24-2008, 08:31 AM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

LOL at the cop car getting pulled HARD until you guys hit the brakes.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:16 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by OUTLAWZ RACING
So i guess u know about the" New Shorts" mod now!
LOL

In no time 4 more cars shows .. cops jumped out on RBnTns side with guns drawn and yelling hands up ...WTF???? we were all ready pulled over?? ..LOL So now were sitting there with hands in the air

When the next set of officers come up and say and I QUOTE " Why Y'all got ya hand up?" We told him we were told to put our hands up.. by the other officer. so he says and this is the good part QUOTE:"Hell we got guns, if y'all got guns .. we'll just shoot it out and go from there!" OMG LMAO
Old 07-25-2008, 12:19 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
LOL at the cop car getting pulled HARD until you guys hit the brakes.

lmfao. this is hilarious. the cops probably wondering why 2 *** holes are going 30mph blocking traffic then all of a sudden they just smoke his ***. too funny.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by stockz
LOL

In no time 4 more cars shows .. cops jumped out on RBnTns side with guns drawn and yelling hands up ...WTF???? we were all ready pulled over?? ..LOL So now were sitting there with hands in the air

When the next set of officers come up and say and I QUOTE " Why Y'all got ya hand up?" We told him we were told to put our hands up.. by the other officer. so he says and this is the good part QUOTE:"Hell we got guns, if y'all got guns .. we'll just shoot it out and go from there!" OMG LMAO
hahahaha dude if i heard a cop say that to me i would laugh my *** off and be like **** alright lets go.. cuz guarantee i would win.

but i got pulled over for the same kinda **** except i pulled over and the other guy drove off and they didnt get him. so the cop that chased him came back and gave me ****! (cop was an evo owner....) haha but yea didnt go to jail but they threatened me with jail if i confessed to saying i was racing...but gotta go to court now. got the car impounded 30 days got lucky though because they raised the prices of impounding like a couple of weeks after mine was. so ive been paying tons of $$$$

where did you get the video????

Last edited by DoggyB22; 07-25-2008 at 02:49 AM.