Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Biker couple tired of traffic vs. 99 Z28

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 09:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Biker couple tired of traffic vs. 99 Z28

So, I finally made it to the front of the traffic-causing idiots in liberty, to be stopped by a light on 69/33 between liberty and mosby... and tired of going slow, I decided to gun it after i got to about 15 mph... and in return, i saw a bike behind me swerve to the other lane and also gunned it... i kept up until about 30, and was just blown away after that, the guy and his woman looking over and smiling, like i was, as they passed.

They shut it down at about 90, and were cruising at a 75 roll when i pulled up next to them, looked over, saw the guy nod, dropped it to 4th (i know, i know, shoulda went lower... gas is expensive, ya know?)

anyways... from a high roll... the bike didn't do so well, i shut down at about 110 or so, with about 20 bike lengths on him.

He pulled up to me, we smiled at each other again, and went on with out days.

I like people like that.

idk what type of bike it was... not my specialty, but it has a rear fender badge that said 1200cc on it. and it wasn't a crotch rocket, but a normal street bike chopper type, with two seats with a backrest on the rear seat.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You in Missouri, man? I roll through there towards Mosby often to meet my uncle.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

you smoked a harley?
Old 07-31-2008, 03:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

it smoked me first.
but from the roll at 75, yes.

yeah... mosby sucks... i hate it so much.
at least the new-ish law is around that stops the mosby pigs from pursuing outside of their own borders.
teach them to be a speedtrap when ashcroft was headed to excelsior... hehe... don't give politicians tickets, you get boned.