Originally Posted by 98CayenneT/A
I agree zboy, roll races are lame, stop light digs
Thanks! Its just roll racing is no fun what so ever to me. Lol
Old 12-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zboy2012
Originally Posted by "MAC"
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a roll race. If you think roll racing is a puss move then go race bikes from a dig and see how many races you win
I never said anything about running bikes. If you want to roll race sure lets do it but I don't like doing it and if I give you your roll race, I expect to get at least on dig run out of it. I'm just stating my opinion on roll racing.
I like both and i see your point. I like roll racing because i dont like to hold up traffic when someone pulls up next to me while im crusing id rather slow down for a sec then go but at red lights yea ill do dig racing which my car is built for.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Teching In

Yeah so if someone wants to race you on the highway, then let's come to a complete stop and risk being rear ended by semi's because rolls are for ******? Lol dumb logic is dumb.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Teching In

If you have to dig race a honda accord to beat it, then your car is a joke. End of story.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 4PointSlow
If you have to dig race a honda accord to beat it, then your car is a joke. End of story.
Ill race anyone i dont care n i dont have to dig race a bolt on accord to beat it
Old 12-08-2013, 05:34 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

So by that logic, the outlaw guys are jokes, because they can beat people in a dig, that they wouldn't beat in a roll race. Such as racing LMR.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by audacious nick

So by that logic, the outlaw guys are jokes, because they can beat people in a dig, that they wouldn't beat in a roll race. Such as racing LMR.
Yup and people who claim they have the fastest street cars are jokers as well
Old 12-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't have to dig race an accord to beat I've done stated that lol and the only tme I stop to do a dig is when there is no traffic what so ever. Lol
Old 12-08-2013, 10:53 PM
Launching!

I never said I didn't roll race I just said I didn't like it lol
Old 12-08-2013, 11:48 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Yup and people who claim they have the fastest street cars are jokers as well
Duh. They can't go to the track, because they don't have a class to fall under that they'd be fastest in.
And they don't want to travel, because they know they aren't the fastest.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:57 AM
Teching In

******* retarded, I'm comparing a family sedan economy car to a camaro.... that has nothing to do with it.

They are the fastest in the nation and have been going around proving it. LMR are a bunch of of hooligans that talk **** but can't back it up.

Oh they aren't the fastest? Why don't you go prove them wrong.... oh wait stereo typical trash talker with no ride that can compete . It gets old lol.

I mean why don't you talk crap on Floyd Mayweather Jr.... Yeah go ahead. You just can't back up the crap you say, and when you meet him in person.... talk crap to him then.

Last edited by 4PointSlow; 12-09-2013 at 04:04 AM.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:41 AM
Teching In

******* retarded, I'm comparing a family sedan economy car to a camaro.... that has nothing to do with it.

They are the fastest in the nation and have been going around proving it. LMR are a bunch of of hooligans that talk **** but can't back it up.

Oh they aren't the fastest? Why don't you go prove them wrong.... oh wait stereo typical trash talker with no ride that can compete . It gets old lol.

I mean why don't you talk crap on Floyd Mayweather Jr.... Yeah go ahead. You just can't back up the crap you say, and when you meet him in person.... talk crap to him then.
Why so angry?
Old 12-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by stockz
??? that funny we thought this site was for GM LsX cars,, u might want to read the rules ur self.. i think its call Mustangmodforums.com or something like that.. Man why would a blueoval ppl even enter a real gm site?? Oh yea CAR ENVY kinda like you guys all have ***** envy or something .. man makes me just laugh and shake my head at the found on rode dead guys

I would Never go to mustang sites unless its a good vid to watch .. WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH ALL U ******* STANG OWNERS??

Like they say in Bars at closing time.. GO HOME
You sound very educated. Real GM site? Are there fake ones I can join?
Why the talk about penises because the dude posted in the wrong section? What does the type of car someone drives have to do with not following simple rules?
Like I said, you're brilliant.

Edit:
Originally Posted by big hammer
cheque out the date on it.
He got me, too! Damnit.
Old 12-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by stockz
??? that funny we thought this site was for GM LsX cars,, u might want to read the rules ur self.. i think its call Mustangmodforums.com or something like that.. Man why would a blueoval ppl even enter a real gm site?? Oh yea CAR ENVY kinda like you guys all have ***** envy or something .. man makes me just laugh and shake my head at the found on rode dead guys

I would Never go to mustang sites unless its a good vid to watch .. WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH ALL U ******* STANG OWNERS??

Like they say in Bars at closing time.. GO HOME
Not sure about other Mustang owners and why they are on here but I have owned more GMs that any other car. Just because I switch to a Mustang for something different to drive does not mean I am not interested in a GM vehicle anymore.
Really not difficult to understand this if you open your mind a little.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Launching!

I didn't read through all of the posts for this thread but there appears to be a lot of tears in here. All of this over a bum *** Accord. Incase it wasn't stated previously, I am sure the guy with the Accord meant that he hit 155 on the highway as a top speed, not in the quarter. The only way a stock Accord with 4 people in it will hit 155 in less than a 1 mile stretch is if you drop it out of a plane.
Old 12-09-2013, 05:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BlackLS1Bird
I didn't read through all of the posts for this thread but there appears to be a lot of tears in here. All of this over a bum *** Accord. Incase it wasn't stated previously, I am sure the guy with the Accord meant that he hit 155 on the highway as a top speed, not in the quarter. The only way a stock Accord with 4 people in it will hit 155 in less than a 1 mile stretch is if you drop it out of a plane.
Mine was limited to 135, but have no doubt it could have hit 150+

Here's an Accord with an Acura TL ECU, so basically the limiter is 152 instead of 135.

Old 12-09-2013, 06:23 PM
Banned

Cant you delete the limiter when you mod the car?
Old 12-09-2013, 07:30 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Lol, I don't care about 13 second cars.
Lol, isn't that what you drive?
Old 12-09-2013, 09:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You guys keep bumping a pointless 5 year old thread? Wtf lock this **** and move on...
Old 12-09-2013, 09:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts

is the accord faster than a 3v?

Quick Reply: 2000 LS1 A4 vs 2007 Honda Accord