Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

is this not an LS1 forum?

Old 08-28-2003, 09:35 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default is this not an LS1 forum?

why are there so many gay furd owners posting here?
Old 08-28-2003, 09:44 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: is this not an LS1 forum?

LOL.. it's expected that somone has to stick up for them. but for some of them to have more posts than some of our dedicated members is pretty pathetic.
Old 08-28-2003, 10:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ahh it gives me pleasure to argue with them about their Fantasy Stangs.
Old 08-28-2003, 12:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Let's get back to the kill stories, please. This kinda **** pollutes the board more than the Stang guys do.
Old 08-28-2003, 04:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ahh it gives me pleasure to argue with them about their Fantasy Stangs.
Yeah...variety is the spice of life
Old 08-28-2003, 05:01 PM
On The Tree

Old 08-28-2003, 05:32 PM
STF Veteran

your point?
Old 08-28-2003, 06:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Better a Ford than an import.
Old 08-28-2003, 07:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey assasin shut the hell up. You're gay. Also how did you get that sign under your name, i need one. Later sucker
Bullitt, you become more of a dumbass each passing day
Instulting someone and telling them to shut the hell up, then asking a favor from them is probably the stupidest thing you've done yet
Don't make me Bitch slap you!
Old 08-28-2003, 07:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

I feel the same way.

We're all "domestic bretheren" here (except for Bullitt), there's no need for infighting. The only problem I see is when a non-LS1 guy comes in here and insults LS1's...that's just stupid. I wouldn't go to a Mustang site and bash Mustangs. As long as no one tries to cause trouble I don't see what the problem is.

Besides there are a lot of cool non-LS1 people on this site: Tit Bar, Unit213, camaro Kid, Evilstang, to name a few. It's not right to attack them just because there are some idiots roming around here.
Old 08-28-2003, 08:08 PM
STF Veteran

I feel the same way.

We're all "domestic bretheren" here (except for Bullitt), there's no need for infighting. The only problem I see is when a non-LS1 guy comes in here and insults LS1's...that's just stupid. I wouldn't go to a Mustang site and bash Mustangs. As long as no one tries to cause trouble I don't see what the problem is.

Besides there are a lot of cool non-LS1 people on this site: Tit Bar, Unit213, camaro Kid, Evilstang, to name a few. It's not right to attack them just because there are some idiots roming around here.
preciate it NightHawk
Old 08-28-2003, 08:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Respect is earned no matter what you drive!

I come to this site for the simple fact that is is the best one.....PERIOD!

I drive a Ford because I live the LX-coupe body style and mine is faster than most, handles better than most, looks better than most and is simply, MINE!

There will always be trolls or whatever you choose to call them, but I am here because we share similar interests, just not similar cars.
Old 08-28-2003, 08:28 PM
Staging Lane

Titanium that was very well put, I agree with him. No matter what you drive as long as you're happy with your car that's all that matters wheather you own a Chevy or Ford.
Old 08-28-2003, 08:30 PM
blownerator

I often wonder the same thing......Then I think of all the cool ford guys out there and let it go.

Maybe we should start blocking the Troll Ford Guys?
Old 08-28-2003, 09:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

I feel the same way.

But even if they did rap **** about LS1's, so what, we all Know the potential of LS1 powered car's. I just laugh when I see **** on chevy stickers, HA! stupid fool obviously doesn't know. I like nice cars no matter what manufacter. But for me I think GM's the best and then ford. But if It's a nice car It's a nice car, I even like the 03 cobra about as much as the F body's right now! Gotta give it props.
Old 08-28-2003, 10:45 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

why are there so many gay furd owners posting here?
Our cars are far more fun to drive, therefore we are out in our cars a much higher percentage of the day ... while it is more fun for them to sit online and post then it is to be in there car.

Just think, if the ford guys have 10000s of posts here, imagine what they do on the actual stang sites.

(as with all my posts, this was NOT in anyway, directed at the cool stang guys ... Everyone knows which stang guys I like, and which I don't like. If you do not, use the "search" feature)

Old 08-29-2003, 05:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Aw come on, most of the ford guys here are cool. Except Evil, I mean, what a dick! J/K

I'm a ford/chevy guy myself.

P.S. Hey bullitt! SUCK IT you little booby!
Old 08-29-2003, 07:19 AM
TECH Junkie

I feel the same way.

We're all "domestic bretheren" here (except for Bullitt), there's no need for infighting. The only problem I see is when a non-LS1 guy comes in here and insults LS1's...that's just stupid. Besides there are a lot of cool non-LS1 people on this site: Tit Bar, Unit213, camaro Kid, Evilstang, to name a few. It's not right to attack them just because there are some idiots roming around here.
But even if they did rap **** about LS1's, so what, we all Know the potential of LS1 powered car's. I just laugh when I see **** on chevy stickers, HA! stupid fool obviously doesn't know. I like nice cars no matter what manufacter. But for me I think GM's the best and then ford. But if It's a nice car It's a nice car, I even like the 03 cobra about as much as the F body's right now! Gotta give it props.
If you wanna see potential then go to the next Fun Ford Weekend sir, and witness the potential of a puny little 302 block or a Windsor block, then come on here and make an ignorant statement like that. Not trying to flame, merely pointing out the facts. LS-1's are awesome motors no doubt, but not even close to the level of performance attained from there Furd counterparts.

Hey xphantums......I guess ignorance truly is bliss......oh well bro.
Old 08-29-2003, 09:44 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Hey xphantums......I guess ignorance truly is bliss......oh well bro.
Not really. I have been in them all. Boss 302, the REAL mach 1's, the new cobra (just this week took a test drive), a bunch of older stangs ... and I hate to tell you, but a F or Y body is just more fun to drive. Even though some of the older ones had some big power, they just don't have the whole package. For me, stepping into my car, or a vette, etc ... is an experience. I love getting into my car everytime. I look forward to the end of work, not to go home, but to DRIVE home.

Don't tell me about ignorance ... your the one driving a 93 notch. While it may be decently fast, its a box on wheels with an engine, and NO style.

Old 08-29-2003, 10:25 AM
Teching In

I had a 95 stang gt with many mods. tfs ported polished heads, long tube headers, 255 fuel pump, tfs intake,pullys,adj. fuel pressure regulator,... the list goes on and on it would run 12.36 a 108 mph all motor and it had 2 stages of nos, the nos was for modded ls1 cars. i rarely had problems with any z28's ss's or trans ams. but the bottom line is it all costs $$$$$$ how fast u go depends on how much u spend. bang for buck ls1's are faster, if u wanna spend the $ anything can go fast. as far driving your car goes i loved driving my 95gt as much as my 98 z28

Search this Thread