Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

99ta vs audi TT

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 11:00 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 99ta vs audi TT

well im driving home tonight when i look in the rear veiw and see some lights moving down the highway coming up on me pretty swift like. so i let him go by thinking he ruled the road. i followed and a semi was in the center lane, so i took the right and he took the left and when we passes the semi i was infront of him doing about 65mph. then he punches it , I hammer it and were off! i watch for cops and the road ahead, and when i let off i was at about 125mph and pulled about 3 - 4 cars on him!! he flew by when i let off and tried to prove a point i guess.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:07 AM
11 Second Club

Just 3 or 4? Dude take the brick out from under your gas pedal and stop picking on the weaklings! If he actually stayed that close to you to 125mph, he had some serious mods.

I've had 3 different TTs try me. Each and every time the Mistress leaves them like they threw out a parachute.

Good kill!
Old 08-14-2008, 08:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Each and every time the Mistress leaves them like they threw out a parachute

Did that to a mustang once...thought he didn't go so I slowed down only to see him come by me deep in thought and hard on the gas...poor chap
Old 08-14-2008, 01:16 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Bumpin' Yota
Just 3 or 4? Dude take the brick out from under your gas pedal and stop picking on the weaklings! If he actually stayed that close to you to 125mph, he had some serious mods.

I've had 3 different TTs try me. Each and every time the Mistress leaves them like they threw out a parachute.

Good kill!
he at least had exhaust dont know what else he was half a car ahead of me when i punched it and i pulled hard on him. it may have been 4 or more it was a big gap thats for sure hard to tell at night