Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Just a little Fun!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 01:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Just a little Fun!

I have been doing a lot of work on my car lately, so much so that I haden't had it in the road for about 11 months. I figured I would take it for a drive and check a few things out since I had done a lot of work and hadn't had it out of the driveway yet.

I was taking it easy and minding my own business and I haden't even made it 2 miles from my house when I see a honda prelude darting through traffic in my rear view mirror. He almost broke his neck to pull up beside me. At first I was trying to ignore him but he kept revin' it and trying REALLY hard to get my attention. I finally gave in and looked over, he gave it another good rev & started to laugh as he pointed straight ahead.

I figured what the hell, he was laughing for one of two reasons, either A) he had something special and was going to kill me, or B) he knew how silly this really was.

We rolled at 45, I dropped into 2nd and the car went SIDEWAYS! If I haden't had the jump and wasn't ahead of him, I would have knocked him out of his lane with my quarter panel! By the time I killed 2nd I had 5 cars on him! He pulled up next to me at the next light still laughing and yelled over to me "THAT WAS ******* AWESOME MAN!!"

I know its not the greatest kill story, but its the most action I've seen on the street for a year.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha that's sweet. at least you had a better reaction and your car was fast enough to get you out of your own way.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

sounds like fun! good kill
Old 08-29-2008, 09:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Awesome. What work was done? hehe