Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Some late night fun, Few Different Races

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 02:31 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Some late night fun, Few Different Races

So last night, (Friday night) I was coming home from The Local Bellmore Car show with my sister's fiance in the car with me..

About 5 minutes after we left the show, (Almost midnight I think) I look in my mirror and I see a sport-looking car creeping up. Next thing I know there's an Audi S4 next to me with three guys just staring at me. So, of course, what do I do.. I give him a nod and floor it. We both gun it around the same time, I pull ahead, then I hear a LOUDASS Rev Limiter BABABABABABABABA. The guy in the Audi was bouncing on the limiter for about 5 seconds.. Best part was, when I took off, he floored it, the RPMs kicked up, THEN the power was put to the wheels. There was a guy in the backseat leaning all the way forward, and when the power hit the ground he SLAMMED into the backseat It looked painful.

After that we rolled up to a light with my friend in a beefed up Avalanche. So it's me, avalanche, and Audi all sitting there. The revving started with the Audi, then the Avalanche, then me. There was a hatchback honda STARING at us like "wtf man"

We took off, I pulled out in front, and the guy MISSED SECOND again, and his car smelled horrible. How in the HELL do you miss second?! I think he was using tiptronic, which we all know sucks.

Later on a worked looking notchback mustang rolls up next to me, Loud as all hell, 3" cowl hood, bigass tires on the back. My friend in the avalanche comes up next to us and yells to me "DON'T DO IT!!!" Claiming he's seen the stang before and that its badass..

So I Did it, we stayed even until about 100 and I came out in front a little bit and then we slowed down.

I rolled up to a light next to a newer Saleen, not the newest model but the one before it. They were blasting rap and looked stoned outta their minds. I gave it a rev and the guy started leaning out the window and nearly fell out. I looked down for a second, and when I look back up the light is green and the saleen already took off. I floored it, and to my surprise, I was catching up pretty fast. I was just about next to him before we reached a red light and had to slow down

A viper GTS joined in at some point.. Now, I don't know how powerful these are, but my car has 430HP... and I kept up with the viper. Can the guy just not drive or is that normal? I thought they were faster lol.

So I found out last night, that my car is pretty damn fast
It was a good night
Old 08-31-2008, 08:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well it soounds like your car had a good nite of racing. where you at maybe we can hook up for a run?
Old 08-31-2008, 09:02 PM
11 Second Club

I'm allll the way on the other side haha. I'm in NY.
Old 09-01-2008, 11:31 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ahh well keep up the fun.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:03 PM
11 Second Club

Good runs. I wouldn't have run somebody who looked that impaired though.