Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Best shocks these days for a smooth comfortable ride

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 07:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well $350 won't get you the best shocks, or good shocks for that matter.

my opinion is to just spend the extra ~$100 and never have to replace the shocks again
Old 05-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by slvr98camaro
read his first post, he stated that he cannot spend more than $350

he wanted the best shock for under $350, its not his fault that people cant read a thread, and offer him things he doesnt want.

im not directing this to any one person.. but to EVERYONE who posts on message boards.

you dont know how many times i have made a thread, and gave a price limit only to have people blatantly ignore it and go hundreds, if not thousands of dollars over the limit i said.. i have learned to just ignore these people.. i made a post on another forum asking a question about a carburetor, i said i wanted a holly and wanted to know what cfm i should get.. and wouldnt you know it, ihad a bunch of people telling me to get an edelbrock or demon.. i simply ignored them because they couldnt answer the question i asked

To the OP: KYB and Bilsteins worked great for me on my 98 camaro with eibach lowering springs and BMR components.... I have not tried the more expensive shocks because I dont have the money. Take it for what its worth.

To everyone else.... like I said.... "Have Fun Boys"; youll find that rocking the boat and thinking for yourself gets a lot of anger on this website.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think that the OP has received the necessary information and has made his decision. The rest of this thread in wholly unrelated bashing.

Quick Reply: Best shocks these days for a smooth comfortable ride