Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

My checklist-Probably a ton of them

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My checklist-Probably a ton of them

I know this has been posted all the time most likely, but cars are different and what people want out of them. So if you can put aside the "SEARCH" button posts I already know about that. Plus I am posting this for a friend who doesn't have an account on here, I will try and post up everything that he told me.

So the car is a 95-V6 camaro T-Top.
Goals- Street/Strip car like everyone else
Motor-Down the road Turbo SBC
Trans- TH-400
Rear End-Moser 9"
Wheels- Street Lites

Ok, my question is about all the suspension I am looking at.
As of right now this is what I am thinking. Please put your input in on these parts or what you feel I could spend the money on differently.

K-Member- BMR Tubular K-member for traditional small block Chevrolet and Bigblock Chevrolet. For use with BMR manual rack-n-pinion.
Rack-n-Pinion- BMR BOLT-IN MANUAL RACK AND PINION CONVERSION
Coil Over UMI QA1 Generation F Coil-Over Kit Drag Racing
Rear Control Arms UMI Tubular Adjustable Lower Control Arms
Panhard Bar UMI- "On Car" Adjustable Panhard Bar
Relocation Bracket UMI- Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets Weld-In Only Fits Moser Engineering 12 Bolt and 9" Housings
Sub-Frame Connectors UMI-Boxed Style Weld-In Subframe Connectors
Torque Arm UMI-Tunnel Brace Mounted Torque Arm w/ DSL - Long Tube Header Set-ups
Relocation Kit UMI-1993-1997 GM F-Body Torque Arm Relocation Kit- TH400

I know it's long, but any help I can get is greatly appreciated. Please put input where needed. If I am missing something please let me know. Or if I have something there that isn't needed please let me know.
I will let my buddy know in a week or so, or once this post dies down, but he is looking to get this all down ASAP.

Thanks alot guys.
Greggy2belly
Old 06-12-2009, 07:52 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello
I noticed that you are interested in a lot of UMI Performance suspension parts. That's great! Everything sounds good except for you will not need the relocation cross member (that is for a full length torque arm) due to you going with the tunnel mounted torque arm version. But other than that you are going to have a really good set up. Is the vehicle lowered? If you can get back to me with the info and I will be more than glad to help!
Thanks
Brad