Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

slp line lock/ abs delete kit????

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 09:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default slp line lock/ abs delete kit????

i have installed it on my buddies car and he is now wondering what abs delete kit to install and can it work while using that slp line lock kit?
the other thing would be is how does he know if he has a 3 or 4 channel brake system. He does not have abs rings on the rear axles and its a 3 channel abs, so does that mean he need a abs delete for 3 channel?
how much do the abs delete kits cost to mate to this slp line lock?
Old 08-07-2009, 01:11 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Our ABS delete kit is compatible with the SLP solenoid. Choose any of the non-Hurst style kits. Go to http://www.sjmmanufacturing.com/cam_brk_ls1.html#ABS Delete Kits (if you have an LS1) for a variety of components you can select. Click the “?" next to each item's drop-down box which will answer concerns.

Specifically answering your question, if you're car had traction control, your car is 4 channel, otherwise its a 3 channel system. From your description, you have a 3 channel system, so you'd choose the 3 channel kit.

For others reading, always order any of our kits to how the car was originally configured from the factory. Even if someone was taking a 4 channel car and converting to a 3 channel rear-end...since the car was originally equipped as a 4 channel car, choose our 4 channel kit.

You need to order the base kit and any other options you wish (don't choose the line lock option, since you have one already). If you're not sure if you want/need something, click the "?" to read more about the option. Give us a call tomorrow if you have more questions.

You will not be using the lines or fittings that you received with your other LL kit. Our kit will include new fittings and all the lines needed.
Old 02-15-2015, 12:48 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SJM Manufacturing Inc
Our ABS delete kit is compatible with the SLP solenoid. Choose any of the non-Hurst style kits. Go to http://www.sjmmanufacturing.com/cam_brk_ls1.html#ABS Delete Kits (if you have an LS1) for a variety of components you can select. Click the “?" next to each item's drop-down box which will answer concerns.

Specifically answering your question, if you're car had traction control, your car is 4 channel, otherwise its a 3 channel system. From your description, you have a 3 channel system, so you'd choose the 3 channel kit.

For others reading, always order any of our kits to how the car was originally configured from the factory. Even if someone was taking a 4 channel car and converting to a 3 channel rear-end...since the car was originally equipped as a 4 channel car, choose our 4 channel kit.

You need to order the base kit and any other options you wish (don't choose the line lock option, since you have one already). If you're not sure if you want/need something, click the "?" to read more about the option. Give us a call tomorrow if you have more questions.

You will not be using the lines or fittings that you received with your other LL kit. Our kit will include new fittings and all the lines needed.
I know its an old post but can I just buy the abs lines or do i need the delete kit with the proportioning valve? I had a 4 channel abs and do I need the flaring tool as well with your kit?

Quick Reply: slp line lock/ abs delete kit????